• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Fun Rally

RACERSEDGE

No we haven’t decided a date yet. Most proberbly in next month. Will keep you updated.

Yeah,this needs lot of ground work and planning.The rally route needs to be run atleast 4 times after plotting to determine the fair timings and to cut down the plotting errors to zero!

Heard Madz is planning to make this a "gala event" ;):alc: !

MINIACE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this is not going to be a reason for high entry fee. and pls make the entry fee lesser to SLARDAR supercar entry fee. :angry-smiley-048:

I suggested very much lower entry fee and thats lot less than Slardar :D ! Madz agreed (good news #1 for the day :lol: )

MINIACE

What is confusing?? The basic concept of any rally is tracking based on distances...in advanced rallies this measurement is done by cars on board advance type of rally meters! Here at our rally the on-board calculations are to be done of distances using the cars trip meter (milage display on your dashboard)...still confused???

Not difficult mate...this is very easy and simple and all will be very well briefed and educated before the rally!

MINIACE

guys who have changed their tire sizes check the accuracy of the meter

i'm running 0.2kms more every 5 kms in the speedo meter . so i need to bring a calculator to work out the formula. too bad :(

guys who have changed their tire sizes check the accuracy of the meter

i'm running 0.2kms more every 5 kms in the speedo meter . so i need to bring a calculator to work out the formula. too bad :(

A mok-up run is arranged for individuals to check the accuracy of the car meter readings and to do the own calculation formula.

For that a speciallly prepared distance paper will be handed over 24hrs prior to the rally for home work and all rally documents will be given 1 hr prior to the rally for calculation..Happy??

MINIACE

A mok-up run is arranged for individuals to check the accuracy of the car meter readings and to do the own calculation formula.

For that a speciallly prepared distance paper will be handed over 24hrs prior to the rally for home work and all rally documents will be given 1 hr prior to the rally for calculation..Happy??

MINIACE

wow, looks like you guys are really pulling out all the stops on this on. :)

wow, looks like you guys are really pulling out all the stops on this on. :)

Not clear! We want to make sure that all get a fair chance ,no matter what tyre size or what profile the wheels got! A concious navigator and a relible trip meter is all you need!

MINIACE

MINIACE

thanks mini.

OT by the way i saw your car in dehiwala on monday 3318 right ?? :rolleyes:

trip meter part undestood :D, never mind will wait till you all educate us..

Hi Miniace...

better if you can arrange a rally of about 2 to 3km at the date of the briefing. This will help all the participants to get a basic idea of a TSD rally.

Btw any hint on the total distance...

MINIACE

This is fantastic........ I beleive everybody is happy with this....

Hi Miniace...

better if you can arrange a rally of about 2 to 3km at the date of the briefing. This will help all the participants to get a basic idea of a TSD rally.

Btw any hint on the total distance...

We talked about the mock-up run and the distances..read earlier posts mate!

MINIACE

Not clear! We want to make sure that all get a fair chance ,no matter what tyre size or what profile the wheels got! A concious navigator and a relible trip meter is all you need!

MINIACE

I meant that you guy are really putting in a lot of effort to pull this off. thats awesome.