• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Fun Rally

RACERSEDGE

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys lets do it then ! Well it doesn’t have to be a big event...will do it just for fun and to keep the spirit going. Gaya , Memphis, Miniace and KLM...I need your help to plan this event since you guys have previous experience on TSD rally’s. KLM suggested that we can start from somewhere in Colombo and finish it off in Kaluthara…and at the end all the members to have lunch at some beach hotel in Kaluthara. Of course there will be a small entry fee to cover up the cost. So what do you guys think? :alc:

immmm...sounds very interesting.. awaiting..let know if there is anything to be done from our end.

:jumping-smiley-013: no head cars ortail cars ash...u r on ya own..we just give the plot b4 1 hour to all the drivers.. n they hav to adjust their clocks with our marshal clock (main clock) n we relese car by car in a 2 mints gap..rest is up to the driver n navigater to decide the directions.calculate the speeds in difrnt stages..find the chk points n maybe answer n do some activities as mentioned in plot..

Sounds like a good plan... Ok.... Count me in :)

First week July-Gunners Minneriya and First week August-races Katu so we have to plan avoiding a clash with them.

MINIACE

In between these two races ( 3rd week of July) is Tissa super Cross organized by Southern Motor Sports Club.

so have to avoid that as well.

In between these two races ( 3rd week of July) is Tissa super Cross organized by Southern Motor Sports Club.

so have to avoid that as well.

Hey grand civic, i thought Tissa organised by SMSC will be on 25/26 August and not on july..cn u confirm me the dates..thanks a lot..

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the ground work for the Autolanka fun rally is completed now! Its going to be a major event Im sure! You guys will not be dissapointed! Its purely a fun rally and mostly navigational skilled will be tested along with "common sense" :o

Madz will upadate you all with the latest !

MINIACE

Most of the ground work for the Autolanka fun rally is completed now! Its going to be a major event Im sure! You guys will not be dissapointed! Its purely a fun rally and mostly navigational skilled will be tested along with "common sense" :o

Madz will upadate you all with the latest !

MINIACE

You bring the hopes of fun rally alive again .....

U don't need a fast car for fun rallies. There are penalties for going too fast and coming in ahead of time.

Absolutely correct!

This is purely a fun rally and timings are calculated below average legal speed limits of respective routes/highways.Mainly the navigator skills are tested rather than the machine.Navigator is a must,if you are planning to win or planning to avoid getting lost :lol:

No rally lessons and the knowlege of special codes are required.This is simple fun navigating!

MINIACE

Hey Guys seems like this going to be a happening event ..... And seems like loads of people going to be get-together... y dnt we try to organize some thing to collect some stuff to give to our Army personals........ to there “rana viru sevana”…. If we can do some thing like that, It will be really nice….. I mean while we are having fun we can do some thing good to our country :jumping-smiley-013: ……. What u guys think…… …

as what i know they need these stuff

Carom boards

Dart boards

Badminton sets

Chess

Cards

Other indoor games

Books in all 3 languages

Cassettes and music CDs

Edited by Thunder_SL

Hey Guys seems like this going to be a happening event ..... And seems like loads of people going to be get-together... y dnt we try to organize some thing to collect some stuff to give to our Army personals........ to there “rana viru sevana”…. If we can do some thing like that, It will be really nice….. I mean while we are having fun we can do some thing good to our country :jumping-smiley-013: ……. What u guys think…… …

Good thought Thunder SL. But this rally is aimed with different goals.organizers are planning to charge a very small entry fee and purely this is not a profit making project.

I honestly believe Govt should look after disabled soldiers. if the govt cant meet the expense or the "ranaviru sevana" management cant claim the listed inexpensive recreational items from MoD,we should discontinue battling against terrorists! This Im stating with facts !

MINIACE

Good thought Thunder SL. But this rally is aimed with different goals.organizers are planning to charge a very small entry fee and purely this is not a profit making project.

I honestly believe Govt should look after disabled soldiers. if the govt cant meet the expense or the "ranaviru sevana" management cant claim the listed inexpensive recreational items from MoD,we should discontinue battling against terrorists! This Im stating with facts !

MINIACE

Nah i was not concerned abt the entry fees and stuff just if people can bring stuff........ lol not we gonnna collect money or any thing...... btw in the end place are v planning on having a PARTY.......... how abt a beach party.... :git::music-smiley-009::music-smiley-026::party:

Edited by Thunder_SL