• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Members Fun Rally

RACERSEDGE

Sorry mates! Vans are not allowed (atleast for the moment) Madz is the final authority to decide, many reasons were concidered but still you can convince Madz and the organizing committee!

Hey madz PLEASE allow VANS to participate on da rally :jumping-smiley-013::rolleyes:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i was not concerned abt the entry fees and stuff just if people can bring stuff........ lol not we gonnna collect money or any thing...... btw in the end place are v planning on having a PARTY.......... how abt a beach party.... :git::music-smiley-009::music-smiley-026::party:

Yeah definitely :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: we should have a beach party

Seriously i dnt have any idea abt this Rally thing, so what is the max speed alowed ? can someone pls explain abt this Rally thing

Can i run the Evo ?

Any car is allowed.Max speed is always the legal speed limit of respective highways,roads,lanes and areas.Speeding will be paid with many penalty points!

MINIACE

Any car is allowed.Max speed is always the legal speed limit of respective highways,roads,lanes and areas.Speeding will be paid with many penalty points!

MINIACE

Ic, so what is the system u guys using to see the driver exceed the max speed limit, and is this Rally only for fun ?

Edited by GihanFX

awaiting for this one! :D

Organizers..

Please organize an event on a race track for all our Speed enthusiasts and racers..! give them a chance to burn some rubber and fry a few piston rings... It;ll be fun to watch.. :angry-smiley-048:

Organizers..

Please organize an event on a race track for all our Speed enthusiasts and racers..! give them a chance to burn some rubber and fry a few piston rings... It;ll be fun to watch.. :angry-smiley-048:

You have a chance! Katukurunda races coming up next weekend! :lol:

MINIACE

Ic, so what is the system u guys using to see the driver exceed the max speed limit, and is this Rally only for fun ?

Yes this is a fun rally! No competition seats,harness ,helmets or roll cages required. Speeding will be checked very seriously...will tell all secrets after the rally :D

MINIACE

You have a chance! Katukurunda races coming up next weekend! :lol:

MINIACE

Hell No..! Not me Bro. I ain't no Speed Freak..!

But there are lots out there who are confused with this Fun rally. Some want to come in Evos too.. :unsure:

Hell No..! Not me Bro. I ain't no Speed Freak..!

But there are lots out there who are confused with this Fun rally. Some want to come in Evos too.. :unsure:

Dude, u can come in a Lambo if u have it. According to the concept, u shouldn't have an advantage coz of it.

Dude, u can come in a Lambo if u have it. According to the concept, u shouldn't have an advantage coz of it.

Exactly, In general ,this is a fun rally and mostly the navigational skills be tested rather than driving.The cockpit resource management,communication skill between driver and co-driver,awareness,common sense,fair driving skills and the politeness to pedestrians and other drivers will be tested.Speeding,missing check points,arriving early/late ,cheating ,poor driving will be dealt severely!

A complete briefing will be done for all competitors and the general conduct will be posted here before the entries are called.Feel free to ask questions!

MINIACE

Exactly, In general ,this is a fun rally and mostly the navigational skills be tested rather than driving.The cockpit resource management,communication skill between driver and co-driver,awareness,common sense,fair driving skills and the politeness to pedestrians and other drivers will be tested.Speeding,missing check points,arriving early/late ,cheating ,poor driving will be dealt severely!

A complete briefing will be done for all competitors and the general conduct will be posted here before the entries are called.Feel free to ask questions!

MINIACE

driving will be dealt severely! How severely???? :violent-smiley-099: :violent-smiley-099:

Hey are vans allowed?

:jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

U already asked that on the previous page and it was answered on that page

driving will be dealt severely! How severely???? :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-099:

I think he means in terms of penalties. U have to accumilate points to win. Or was on not accumulate penalties? Something like that.

driving will be dealt severely! How severely???? :violent-smiley-099: :violent-smiley-099:

Not driving dude,Poor driving!

Poor driving will accumilate penalty points and finally the competitor with minimum number of penalty points be the winner!

MINIACE

cool machan, its total new experieance for us, as i know me and my friends dnt have above skills u mentioned, lol so tell us some secrets when we meet ok lol

Yes its going to be real fun! You dont need super driver/navigator skills for that, just play cool and use your brain! Thats the secret. :D

MINIACE

U have gotta stop this "Everyone Dnt have the Brains" shtick. U use it a lot. And what other people see when they see u posting that is, you say "Hey, I'm dumb". And thats really something u shouldn't be saying even if u are dumb!

The "poor little me, everyone picks on me" thing gets old fast man.

PS. Even people with Evos need to obey the speed limits. ;) The cops wont let u got if u tell them "I got a Evo to go fast" :lol:

Yeah..

Quit been hostile.. :angry-smiley-024:

####

BTW GFX I heard that Shanira was planning on running his Evo 3 at Katu, in SL 'H' Upto 3500 CC. Why don't you also give it a shot?

Yes machan Shanira & Ravi both Runing, Ashan wanted me and Shenal to Run this Event, bt both of us goin to sell our Evo III's other wise deffa we are runing,

Edited by GihanFX

Yes machan Shanira & Ravi both Runing, Ashan wanted me and Shenal to Run this Event, bt both of us goin to sell our Evo III's other wise deffa we are runing,

So this means your Evo 3 project is complete and running? Cool. How much will you want for it? And what will you buy instead?