• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Would Be Your Next Change?

ash

What would be your next Brand change?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What's next

• Honda
    • Hyuandai
    • Mazda
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Toyota
    • Suzuki
    • Subaru
    • Audi
    • BMW
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Volvo
    • Jeep
    • Ferrari
    • Lamboghini
    • Porsche

If i were in SL i cant afford a wrx mate unless i got a good job. what your saying is very ture ride is not that comfy and the roads not good in SL i mean some places are good. when you have this kind of car maybe need to sacrifice something. anyways how come you didnt post pics of ya car mate. you avater pic looks you gotta very unique bodykit, put some pics mate.

Totally Agree with you, and thanx machan i only change the Front Lip, btw this Satuday im gona take some pics and i post on sunday, Heard this sat night somekind of a Event at Nawam mawatha so planing to go there too

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he heee gihan machan ...theres no harm in dreaming right :rolleyes:and by the way bro if ur doing a good job and can afford a nice ride i guess theres no harm in driving it anywhere any time cos u can afford the maintainence & for the juice it's a good idea to buy another car in my case a 4x4 ...for ur day to day things and to keep ur baby at home so u an enjoy at ur free time with it ... i'm hoping that the company wil give me a car to drive at office hours so then extra spending on 2 cars can be saved and i can save a bit more and do something more for my pvt ride with it :unsure: cos u kw i'm short in cash man ... really like to do some engine modifications and put some nice set of rims but i'm tied up with other duties so i can't afford ..... but i guess even though i buy another car i won't be selling the one which i own now cos me personally i have a habbit of not selling the things i love ....

yeah no harm in Dreaming but i cant even Dream cus in Realastic i still dnt earn even a cent, So cant tell parents to buy this and that, maybe when i get the Businesses i may think of something big, but with the country situvation not sure

he heee gihan machan ...theres no harm in dreaming right :rolleyes:and by the way bro if ur doing a good job and can afford a nice ride i guess theres no harm in driving it anywhere any time cos u can afford the maintainence & for the juice it's a good idea to buy another car in my case a 4x4 ...for ur day to day things and to keep ur baby at home so u an enjoy at ur free time with it ... i'm hoping that the company wil give me a car to drive at office hours so then extra spending on 2 cars can be saved and i can save a bit more and do something more for my pvt ride with it :unsure: cos u kw i'm short in cash man ... really like to do some engine modifications and put some nice set of rims but i'm tied up with other duties so i can't afford ..... but i guess even though i buy another car i won't be selling the one which i own now cos me personally i have a habbit of not selling the things i love ....

[/quote

Kotte mafia...whats the car you are using now

• 2 years later...