• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Would Be Your Next Change?

ash

What would be your next Brand change?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What's next

• Honda
    • Hyuandai
    • Mazda
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Toyota
    • Suzuki
    • Subaru
    • Audi
    • BMW
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Volvo
    • Jeep
    • Ferrari
    • Lamboghini
    • Porsche

Nice work Velocity! now wheres the vodka bottle?

:) thats always empty

So It seems Subaru Has won this thread and Mazda 2nd. Good POLL indeed. It seems Mazda has realy made a Good Come Back.

And Zul yes saw the Allion. TRD version is realy nice.

Edited by Velocity

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I suggest my solution for overcoming traffic problems?

IPB Image

True it is a big gap from the BMW, but it's fun in its own way.

infact MOPEDS and Motor Bikes will solves most of our Sri Lankan Problems

1 ) Traffic Congestion

2 ) Parking

3 ) Saving Fuel

As tempremental as many Italian autos. And he cut out himself with his famous helmet :lol:

Atleast it's not one of those numerous Indian and Chinese brands. It's Italian and made in a factory close to where they build Ferraris and Alfas :D and it's got true Italian flavour....

the new allion is already out.

Allion

I was checking out prices of the Mazda 3 vs Mazda 6.. there's hardly a difference. An originally kitted 3 with 16" alloys, 1.6 vvt, leather interior, all-round disk brakes. (Unreg) goes at 3.7 mill. While the Mazda 6 goes at 3.85 mill...

The only difference was that the 6 was not kitted, and had 15" alloys. Both cars were 2003 versions.

• 10 months later...
me i guess i would be going for JEEP as my next change ( grand charokee )...... or some saloon car a 4 door one which is fuel efficent and comfy and has a lot of space definately not corolla <_< may be accord or a 5 series .... cos driving sport 2 doors are cool when ur single but when u need to settle down and get married and have a family u can't put the whole family in ur 2 door coupe after few years into ur marrage :rolleyes: .... or may be ur wife can't feel comfy in ur bucket seats ... any more ... or ur kids hv no place to sit except on top of ur huge spakers of ur big boom box u placed by removing the back seat .... so i guess the next vehicle change would see a different type of me ..but for now i'll still be who i'am :angry-smiley-048:

at this rate of inflation and rising cost of living... i'd be happy if i still be able to keep a car and be able to afford the juice and running costs of it :lol:

But if things change for the better by some miracle... i think i'd go away from a car onto a 4x4 sort of a thing... :)

should be something that can pull a trailer :) hilux maybe?

ripper man ur true to the word cos it's really very expancive to keep up with it man ... cost of living is too much and the ever incresing fuel price i guess alot of normal guys like me has to end up with a very fuel efficent car or a bike :ninja: but lucky me i'm still not in that place where u hv to think twice before u go out( shall i drive my way to it or shall i hitch a ride on a bus or the tube )....but if money wasn't a issue these wil be the rides i wil buy :blink: ..... but it would be a dream for me for a long time to come .... :blink:but i guess at a rent a car place u can find this rides for rent though it is very expencive to rent it out for a day and the deposit is insane and u need some V*P or a regular customer to sign the papers but still at least u can try it out and live ur dream for few hours .... :rolleyes:

RANGE ROVER SPORT SUPERCHARGED

rangeroversportzg9.jpg

ASTON MARTIN DB9

astonmartindb9fw9.jpg

Maserati Quattroporte SPORTS GT S

maseratiquattroportespopk6.jpg

ripper man ur true to the word cos it's really very expancive to keep up with it man ... cost of living is too much and the ever incresing fuel price i guess alot of normal guys like me has to end up with a very fuel efficent car or a bike :ninja: but lucky me i'm still not in that place where u hv to think twice before u go out( shall i drive my way to it or shall i hitch a ride on a bus or the tube )....but if money wasn't a issue these wil be the rides i wil buy :blink: ..... but it would be a dream for me for a long time to come .... :blink:but i guess at a rent a car place u can find this rides for rent though it is very expencive to rent it out for a day and the deposit is insane and u need some V*P or a regular customer to sign the papers but still at least u can try it out and live ur dream for few hours .... :rolleyes:

The above 3 Vehicles u mentioned are not even my Dreams, cus i never cant buy those, I already got a gud sports car but now im thinking abt a gud Fuel Efficent car for my day to day use, maybe a 4 door starlet or some kind of a small car

The above 3 Vehicles u mentioned are not even my Dreams, cus i never cant buy those, I already got a gud sports car but now im thinking abt a gud Fuel Efficent car for my day to day use, maybe a 4 door starlet or some kind of a small car

hmm sadly cant afford 2 cars so i have to stick to my sooby as my daily car. as long as i dont push the peddle to the metal i will be alright. but time you have to do it. and its a good family car too you have 4 doors. you can convince your wifee, so i can keep it. :)

hmm sadly cant afford 2 cars so i have to stick to my sooby as my daily car. as long as i dont push the peddle to the metal i will be alright. but time you have to do it. and its a good family car too you have 4 doors. you can convince your wifee, so i can keep it. :)

Yeah machan even the fuel consumption is gud but my problem is the Comfirt, u know our Roads so just imagine Low Profiel Tyres with Tein Shocks, it feel like goin in a Tuk Tuk, but now im use to it, but if u goin for the first time u not gona like it, And with our Heavy Traffic Competition Cluch is a bitch,

Yeah machan even the fuel consumption is gud but my problem is the Comfirt, u know our Roads so just imagine Low Profiel Tyres with Tein Shocks, it feel like goin in a Tuk Tuk, but now im use to it, but if u goin for the first time u not gona like it, And with our Heavy Traffic Competition Cluch is a bitch,

If i were in SL i cant afford a wrx mate unless i got a good job. what your saying is very ture ride is not that comfy and the roads not good in SL i mean some places are good. when you have this kind of car maybe need to sacrifice something. anyways how come you didnt post pics of ya car mate. you avater pic looks you gotta very unique bodykit, put some pics mate.

Edited by unknown

he heee gihan machan ...theres no harm in dreaming right :rolleyes:and by the way bro if ur doing a good job and can afford a nice ride i guess theres no harm in driving it anywhere any time cos u can afford the maintainence & for the juice it's a good idea to buy another car in my case a 4x4 ...for ur day to day things and to keep ur baby at home so u an enjoy at ur free time with it ... i'm hoping that the company wil give me a car to drive at office hours so then extra spending on 2 cars can be saved and i can save a bit more and do something more for my pvt ride with it :unsure: cos u kw i'm short in cash man ... really like to do some engine modifications and put some nice set of rims but i'm tied up with other duties so i can't afford ..... but i guess even though i buy another car i won't be selling the one which i own now cos me personally i have a habbit of not selling the things i love ....