• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Would Be Your Next Change?

ash

What would be your next Brand change?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What's next

• Honda
    • Hyuandai
    • Mazda
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Toyota
    • Suzuki
    • Subaru
    • Audi
    • BMW
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Volvo
    • Jeep
    • Ferrari
    • Lamboghini
    • Porsche

uh..why aren't any of the more conventional Euro brands like Peugeot ,Alfa Romeo, Fiat , Renault, Volkswagen & Land Rover not included in the list?? :(

they all offer at least a couple of models which are well within the realistic aspirations & budgets of everyone on the site né...

why exlude them and add Lambo & Ferrari when its rather obvious that its just abt outta everyones buying power :huh:

good point. I was looking for Fiat in the list :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Subaru sounds pretty good... Also I'd consider a Toyota/Honda for economy/daily driving.

Tho getting a car like a Subaru here feels a bit sad as one can't safely go fast on our crappy roads.

Seems a shame to have a speedometer upto 200mph or more when we can barely do 30 - 40 mph here

what with cops and potholes.

The biggest thing I miss living here is roads.. actual roads you can drive on which aren't full of idiots.

quote "Idiots = Ministers" unquote :D

quote "Idiots = Ministers" unquote :D

interesting that mazda is leading the poles so far! that's what I voted for too. I'd like to say a BMW or something european, but honestly they're too expensive to maintain on my budget. Plus, I've been in a huge Mazda 3 phase these days...they're practical and very decent cars, and its not some huge dream that'll never be attainable.

interesting that mazda is leading the poles so far! that's what I voted for too. I'd like to say a BMW or

I too was surprised to see Mazda leading the way…. I’ve been Mazda addict and I’m on my 3rd Mazda now… the 323.

I would love to go for the Mazda 3 but I was told that it had less pulling power- hence going to check it out myself and find the truth abt it. Mine is a 1.6L engine and it pick up well, but like everyone I love the new design of the Mazda 3.

I would look at a Subaru Impreza say a 2000 or 2001 model…. But these days just trying to save cash

uh..why aren't any of the more conventional Euro brands like Peugeot ,Alfa Romeo, Fiat , Renault, Volkswagen & Land Rover not included in the list?? :(

they all offer at least a couple of models which are well within the realistic aspirations & budgets of everyone on the site né...

why exlude them and add Lambo & Ferrari when its rather obvious that its just abt outta everyones buying power :huh:

Because we hate guys who wants to sell their Japanese exotics. :violent-smiley-099:

Over sighted those by mistake machan. Yeah, Alfa & Peugeot definitely should’ve been in the list.

Don’t underestimate our AL members. There are Ferrari & Porsche wannabes in the list... :D

I personally like WRX & STI but i dont think i ever buy a WRX or STI cus the maintainance is bit difficult and the send hand value is bad, I love BMW but i dont want to buy Bm's even for my personal use

Anyway here are some cars i love to buy Honda Ek2, Ek3 / Toyota Allion, Carina Si/ end of this year maybe i will do a evo 7 or 9 conversion but who knows the way this country is goin

Even im amazed i dnt like Suv's & Jeeps :blink:

i think mazda built up their fanclub after launching the mazda 3...

in my opinion that seems to be the best car in their lineup that fits most sl car folks :)

love the mazda 6 also....

Velocity...

good stuff one page 1 bro :) love the analytical parts :) :)

but if i go to usa...i'll rather by a vintage us muscle car :angry-smiley-048:

check them on ebay just for kicks ;)

yo gihan...

agreed dude... i also love beemers for their design values...i've never driven one so dunno anything about that... but if i had that kinda budget i'll go for a rangerover or a landy :)

love those things but with out budgets it's nothing more than a distant...very distant pipe dream :(

Anyway here are some cars i love to buy Honda Ek2, Ek3 / Toyota Allion, Carina Si/ end of this year maybe i will do a evo 7 or 9 conversion but who knows the way this country is goin

Did u suddenly find a REALLY high paying job or did some just die and leave u all their money?

Did u suddenly find a REALLY high paying job or did some just die and leave u all their money?

he he i know i cant buy all of those cars bt i just said love to buy any of those bt u know u cant drive the Evo 3 to do my normal thing, go to petah etc, :P That is why i like to own a another car for my personal use and im thinking abt a Carina Si, Toyota Allion or a Lancer CS, but if i go for a Lancer CS later i can convert it to a Evo, bt then again i cant use the evo to go here and there :D

And preveen im jobless, :ninja:

I'd be tempted to go for the new Grand Vitara if I had the budget and was looking for an SUV.

I'd look at the new Civic or a Mazda Atenza as my next new car, sadly even that's out of budget these days so a second hand B4 would be nice!

he he i know i cant buy all of those cars bt i just said love to buy any of those bt u know u cant drive the Evo 3 to do my normal thing, go to petah etc, :P That is why i like to own a another car for my personal use and im thinking abt a Carina Si, Toyota Allion or a Lancer CS, but if i go for a Lancer CS later i can convert it to a Evo, bt then again i cant use the evo to go here and there :D

I was talking of the 7/9 conversion talk. I imagine even a conversion should be quite expensive.

I was talking of the 7/9 conversion talk. I imagine even a conversion should be quite expensive.

yes machan the conversion is expensive but there are some ways to do it for cheeper, specially if some of ur fiends go to or live in Japan ;)

I too was surprised to see Mazda leading the way…. I’ve been Mazda addict and I’m on my 3rd Mazda now… the 323.

I would love to go for the Mazda 3 but I was told that it had less pulling power- hence going to check it out myself and find the truth abt it. Mine is a 1.6L engine and it pick up well, but like everyone I love the new design of the Mazda 3.

I would look at a Subaru Impreza say a 2000 or 2001 model…. But these days just trying to save cash

Mazda 3 has a 1.6 version... aslo 1.8 and 2.0 but scares..

Mazda 3 has a 1.6 version... aslo 1.8 and 2.0 but scares..

infact a 2.3 ltr as well.

Next Year the All New Mazda 6 will be out. Hopefully the New Mazda 3 Should be out in 2009. But concepts should be out by next Year. I guess a shit load of new cars are going to come like the New Lancer / New Mazda / New Corrolla / Allion / Subaru

Subarus are very very cool indeed.

The AWD and Turbo & Brembo Combination is like a 18 year old Russian Hooker and a Bottle of Vodka.

oh yeah now ur talking love the sound of the Boxer Engine and the look of the subaru bt for me the Evo 9 & Evo X combination is like a 18 year old Russian Hooker and a Bottle of Vodka, eventhought i dnt go after hookers & Drink :D

Edited by GihanFX

oh yeah now ur talking love the sound of the Boxer Engine and the look of the subaru bt for me the Evo 9 & Evo X combination is like a 18 year old Russian Hooker and a Bottle of Vodka, eventhought i dnt go after hookers & Drink :D

mmm it seems you have gone hardcore evo ah ?

IPB Image

It sadly has changed a bit from the concept if you've checked oout the latest pics in the CAR magazine. But I like that woman standing by it who does not seem to have evolved much since the first cave women :D

It sadly has changed a bit from the concept if you've checked oout the latest pics in the CAR magazine. But I like that woman standing by it who does not seem to have evolved much since the first cave women :D

You are correct. Just lowered the front damper a bit. also sides and the rear. and spoiler is a bit taller. also the Anterna is shaved off and the wheels are advan. I used my base picures taken from autoblog. infact it has the final pics of how the Evo X will look like. I also tanned up this women put on the picture below. :D Amazingly this a Car has been design well by the Mitsui Designers. I am seriously in love with this. It makes the Subaru look like a ass.

IPB Image

infact a 2.3 ltr as well.

Next Year the All New Mazda 6 will be out. Hopefully the New Mazda 3 Should be out in 2009. But concepts should be out by next Year. I guess a shit load of new cars are going to come like the New Lancer / New Mazda / New Corrolla / Allion / Subaru

the new allion is already out.

Allion

dude if i needed to go to pettah i park elsewhere and catch a bus!! you don't need a car just for that!!