• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Would Be Your Next Change?

ash

What would be your next Brand change?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What's next

• Honda
    • Hyuandai
    • Mazda
    • Mitsubishi
    • Nissan
    • Toyota
    • Suzuki
    • Subaru
    • Audi
    • BMW
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • Volvo
    • Jeep
    • Ferrari
    • Lamboghini
    • Porsche

If you decide to change your brand of vehicle, what would be your ideal next brand change. Or you’ll stay with the same brand (brand loyal). When you’re voting be bit realistic. Don’t vote for a Ferrari if you got a Maruti (Unless you’ve won a lottery recently).

This could be a hint of your next change. :)

Ok lets start with me.... Ideally it would be Subaru...

Edited by ash

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if we don't have a choice? :D

I've looked at an Alfa, a Benz, a Nissan and something else as a possibility recently.

Tho I'm not in the market yet :P Just passing time.

You don’t have to be hunting for a new to post your opinion. You must have some kind of a brand in mind as your next target.

I’m also not hunting for a new one, but waiting for a good one to come. Definitely it won’t be a Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Jeep, Ferrari, Lamborghini or a Porsche.

The options are another Nissan, Subaru or max a BMW for me. Suzuki might be another choice if I go for a small SUV.

with the Current Economic Condition this will be my option.

IPB Image

with Off Course High Performance DSI Tires. :D

i voted for mazda... like the Mazda 3 and the new 6... :)

like subaru also but i heard agents suck and it guzzles gas :(

little compromise for that twin turbo i suppose :)

Machan Infact Subaru Agents are pretty Good. Subarus also do well if you really do not hit the turbo zone. Also when you buy a Subaru Its always advisable to buy a UNREG. It will save lot of money and you basicaly know it has not been RAPED !!!. But Off course UNREG Prices are SKY HIGH.

Infact Rather Than Buying Subaru Over here, its much cheaper to Do your College Degree in USA ( USD 30000 ) and Also Buy the Subaru over there ( USD 30000 ) and Balance USD 10000 you can do a Trip to Las Vegas. :D

IPB Image

Hey Gihan, is this your new car? VERY NICE !!! The mudflaps are not to my taste though,

but hey............still a stunner.

Infact Rather Than Buying Subaru Over here, its much cheaper to Do your College Degree in USA ( USD 30000 ) and Also Buy the Subaru over there ( USD 30000 ) and Balance USD 10000 you can do a Trip to Las Vegas. :D

I see your Business Degree is coming in handy.... :D

lovely topic .

this is what we really need to discuss ( upgrading or ??????)

before i change the car i will be takng the enkei's out & put 14" basic rims with 185/70/14 tires to go in duplication road atleat i'll save my suspension

if the fuel prices go up again i'll go for a sedan which does about 12km's/ltr ( make is not decided )

Edited by MRM

If you decide to change your brand of vehicle, what would be your ideal next brand change. Or you’ll stay with the same brand (brand loyal). When you’re voting be bit realistic. Don’t vote for a Ferrari if you got a Maruti (Unless you’ve won a lottery recently).

This could be a hint of your next change. :)

Ok lets start with me.... Ideally it would be Subaru...

WELL... in my case I've always wanted to switch to a Toyota.. but my dad got himself a toyota truck now..

So... only way I can outdo him is to get a Lexus :)

So.. for my next car.. lexus it is.

Unfortunately they don't usually come with manual transmission though :(

Edited by Saturn

LOL sting ray now only I realised. :D

I mistook for those bars,

Any way If I do a Brand Change for a Daily Driver, I will always go for Subaru Sti.

Practical / Speed / Reliable / It suits Sri Lankan Roads Really well cos our Roads are the Most Uncertain which requires Precise Handling and Braking to avoid those Three Wheels including Stray Dogs and the power to over take those 40ft containers and those huge road hogging leyland busses.

So I will always go for a SUBARU....... :D

IPB Image

Edited by Velocity

Hey Gihan, is this your new car? VERY NICE !!! The mudflaps are not to my taste though,

but hey............still a stunner.

hey SHAI & ash, my car will be like this, but im putting 16 inch alloys insted of 17, and yes i also dnt like the mud flaps, anyway i post some pics of my new car in next week or so

still having a problem of finding the original bonet and i dnt like the sopiler

hey SHAI & ash, my car will be like this, but im putting 16 inch alloys insted of 17, and yes i also dnt like the mud flaps, anyway i post some pics of my new car in next week or so

still having a problem of finding the original bonet and i dnt like the sopiler

Gihan whats the colour machan.

It should look hot. Fix 17 "

ok if i were to remain in SL i'd stick with subarus if i can afford a newer STi... but if i were to move abroad i'd aim for an older porsche... a 996 911 turbo perhaps :) but for now i vote for subaru... and the reasons are listed in dim's post... although it gets you into a lotttt of trouble ;)

ok if i were to remain in SL i'd stick with subarus if i can afford a newer STi... but if i were to move abroad i'd aim for an older porsche... a 996 911 turbo perhaps :) but for now i vote for subaru... and the reasons are listed in dim's post... although it gets you into a lotttt of trouble ;)

I agree. Subaru sounds pretty good... Also I'd consider a Toyota/Honda for economy/daily driving.

Tho getting a car like a Subaru here feels a bit sad as one can't safely go fast on our crappy roads.

Seems a shame to have a speedometer upto 200mph or more when we can barely do 30 - 40 mph here

what with cops and potholes.

The biggest thing I miss living here is roads.. actual roads you can drive on which aren't full of idiots.

Edited by Saturn

the trick is to avoid the really bad roads or drive super slow when you're on them :) who cares about the mile long traffic jam behind you cos they'd do the same if it were their car...

anyways it's the case for any car you buy... not just subarus... and errr that's kmh :)

Gihan whats the colour machan.

It should look hot. Fix 17 "

u mean the alloy color ? white and its used set, anyway i want to get 15inch light weight alloys from u bt thesedays im broked :(

I love to fix 17 bt its too big for Drags and bling bligh 17 alloys are gud for my day to day use car :D

Edited by GihanFX

uh..why aren't any of the more conventional Euro brands like Peugeot ,Alfa Romeo, Fiat , Renault, Volkswagen & Land Rover not included in the list?? :(

they all offer at least a couple of models which are well within the realistic aspirations & budgets of everyone on the site né...

why exlude them and add Lambo & Ferrari when its rather obvious that its just abt outta everyones buying power :huh: