• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Alloy Adjustable Suspension Cone Set

GMI

One guy quotes Rs.15,000- for a set of genuine MINI alloy adjustable suspension cone set (front and rear both), with 2 dampers (I get only rear dampers, front dampers are not included). These are slightly used in Japan, but looks little old as the surfaces are covered with oxide. Are these worth buying for 15k?

Miniace... great to have you as a fellow member here mate :)

there are lotsa people getting ripped off/conned etc etc with minis simply because they don't know too much about them...

I have this friend at work who bought a mini as his first car and he's still struggling to sort it out properly... tried to get him on AL but his language skills are not so great so he's a bit backwards :( And he's a bit short on the coin also...

I have told him about the great info we have here on Minis... At least the dude knows where to go to if he needs help :)

keep it up mate...you're doing a great service :)

there are lotsa people getting ripped off/conned etc etc with minis simply because they don't know too much about them...

I have this friend at work who bought a mini as his first car and he's still struggling to sort it out properly... tried to get him on AL but his language skills are not so great so he's a bit backwards :( And he's a bit short on the coin also...

I have told him about the great info we have here on Minis... At least the dude knows where to go to if he needs help :)

try the london mini center on vijaya kumaratunge mw. i think the owners name is eranda. very knowlegable guy

Thanks mate! This is encouraging :)

I love Minis and I love to help people.I have helped lot of AL guys and will continue! Please get info from your friend about his Mini snags and I will sort em out.I love to see Minis running!

MINIACE

hi mini ace,

one of our earlier thread i remember you said that we can get localy made arches for any type... well i need one now as my sportpack rubber copies decide to leave the body. :angry2: can you kindly adv where i can get them done..

hi mini ace,

one of our earlier thread i remember you said that we can get localy made arches for any type... well i need one now as my sportpack rubber copies decide to leave the body. :angry2: can you kindly adv where i can get them done..

I personally belive sportspach arches are odd minus the sportspack wheels.hope you have them .The place is Fib#x.

MINIACE

Hi MiniAce

I too need a set of 12" Alloys for my 1967 moke that I'm currently restoring.. Sarath in Kottawa quoted me 28K for a used set from Japan. Do you know where I can pick a set for cheaper?

Thanks mate

Pocket-Rocket

There is this place in Delkanda that brings down Minis and associated Mini bits from Japan. They have all kinds of junk like Mini wheels, Weber carbs and even old 10 inch A032R tyres. I believe they're called Mine's Auto.

Thanks MiniAce,

yes i already got 13x7, actually i hate the idea of having the arch nuts hidden as it's on Sportpack's. if Fib#x can do G5 or G2wide i will definitly go for that or any other arch that covers the offset of 7" and have external nuts. tks again.

Thanks MiniAce,

yes i already got 13x7, actually i hate the idea of having the arch nuts hidden as it's on Sportpack's. if Fib#x can do G5 or G2wide i will definitly go for that or any other arch that covers the offset of 7" and have external nuts. tks again.

Having sportspack arch nuts exposed is also my taste and Fibxs' too.You can see Fibxs' MDs Mini is done with the same.Your request is possible there.Good luck!

MINIACE

• 2 weeks later...
Hi MiniAce

I too need a set of 12" Alloys for my 1967 moke that I'm currently restoring.. Sarath in Kottawa quoted me 28K for a used set from Japan. Do you know where I can pick a set for cheaper?

Thanks mate

Pocket-Rocket

Hi Pocket-Rocket,

I know a place where you could buy a set of 5 Miniator wide allloys with almost new A539 Yokohama tyres.

call me on 0777416206, i'll tell you the place.

-GMI