• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Much Is A E46 320d

madmax

is this the silver one with a "factory" looking kit.. and his headlights are also silver rather than black... its got GA 6xxx plates.. that's my wifes cousin... if it's the same car we are talking about... then yes it is a lovely car. he has done subtle mods but it definitely stands out...

yep!! i think this is it... the kit IS quite classy... not outdone it or gone overboard with it! got pics? heheh! i seem to be asking you this question a lot :)

theres another one u mite b referrin to...its a silver GC-XXX7...back lights r lexus-ish

i know the car you are referring to... i don't htink that car looks good at all... bmw with euro lights don't work.. they should leave the lights as is....

I'de definitely like to see the car you're talking about, fuzzo you got any pics? Where did he get the kit from?

its GA-6691... he imported the kit .. from the UK i believe...not sure on the last part... only thing i don't like about the car is that the interior is maroon leather..

i'll get pics of it at the next family event and post it here..

by the way, saw the SIR near nayana salon this morning..come to think of it, i see it there quite often...

btw has anyone seen that bmw wit a butterfruit lookin green??that has a nice kit...n its standard

d bugger tried to race me down GP once

that has the originial sport kit for the 3 series... the bugger who owns the s4 owned that car... he is the one who painted it that color... and that's another one of my wife cousins :angry-smiley-048:

by the way, saw the SIR near nayana salon this morning..come to think of it, i see it there quite often...

that has the originial sport kit for the 3 series... the bugger who owns the s4 owned that car... he is the one who painted it that color... and that's another one of my wife cousins :)

Thats a lotta cousins. But considering the 1200 guest wedding, I guess thats to be expected :angry-smiley-048:

Wifey got tired of IT and quit her job, now she is studying hairdressing there, you might see the beemer there from next week onwards...

Wifey got tired of IT and quit her job, now she is studying hairdressing there, you might see the beemer there from next week onwards...

gotcha.. is she going to start up her own place? my wife has studied the same stuff...