• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Much Is A E46 320d

madmax

i have seen cars with GA reg for around 3.4 mil and above. thinking of getting one?

Is that so? Tell me where you saw this.. I've checked out a 65 - he wants 3.5 Mil. There's a GA- for 4 Mil. 3.4 for a GA would be a good deal.

Is that so? Tell me where you saw this.. I've checked out a 65 - he wants 3.5 Mil. There's a GA- for 4 Mil. 3.4 for a GA would be a good deal.

be patient man... these cars don't sell like hotcakes. i even saw a GA one listed at 3.1 mil some time back...

be patient man... these cars don't sell like hotcakes. i even saw a GA one listed at 3.1 mil some time back...

Thanks for the info Fuzzo, But was in a hurry to get a diesel car, so got one yesterday, 65 - good condition, but the price was a bit high.

Thanks for the info Fuzzo, But was in a hurry to get a diesel car, so got one yesterday, 65 - good condition, but the price was a bit high.

where are you when i[m trying to sell a car...

what color is the car?

Dark blue.... smooth.... and muddy. Looks like the bugger had to run thru a WRC course to get to work :)

It was shining when i took it out of the garage, and then the rain came and ruined it all...

he told me that this is his long distance car.. lookslike he will still go for what he wanted..

No Fuzzo had to give up on the Evo to get this. Comfort and economical running was a priority, this thing is supossed to give 14km/l

i've seen this 320d on the road.. its got a look thats not the average 3 series, but kinda has a 'special edition' like look.. i cant put my finger on exactly what has been doen to tat car, but looks pretty nice.. has anyone seen this 3series? it had a wp G_-XXXX lisence plate as i remember...

i've seen this 320d on the road.. its got a look thats not the average 3 series, but kinda has a 'special edition' like look.. i cant put my finger on exactly what has been doen to tat car, but looks pretty nice.. has anyone seen this 3series? it had a wp G_-XXXX lisence plate as i remember...

err you are going to have to give us mroe details on the car if you want us to rmemeber it... wp g- aint gonna cut it.. :)

what color is it?

err you are going to have to give us mroe details on the car if you want us to rmemeber it... wp g- aint gonna cut it.. :)

what color is it?

oops.. i thought i mentioned that.. well, its silver.. the wheels are kinda a tad too big for the wheel-arches.. plus front lip.. and i think some parts that would normally be black are silver/crome.. thats it i guess.. i dont think that was a lot of help either huh?

is this the silver one with a "factory" looking kit.. and his headlights are also silver rather than black... its got GA 6xxx plates.. that's my wifes cousin... if it's the same car we are talking about... then yes it is a lovely car. he has done subtle mods but it definitely stands out...