• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Out With The Old... In With The New!!

sharkster

as most of you know my cefiro was up for sale... well she switched hands last friday and i was sad to see her go... a few pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

however she was replaced quite appropriately with this... (excuse the small pics cos the car's dirty and high res pics would be atrocious)

IPB Image

IPB Image

subaru legacy RS... you like?

Congrads on the car dude.. nice to see u finally got a subaru..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sharkster! Welcome to an exclusive club of RS owners! cos i think there are only a 4 RS's left in SL

Yeah i forgot the early 3rd Gen & later 2 Gen cars are very similar outside of the chassis change. and your right there isn't any of those in SL

actually i'm pulling out the engine to get a small Oil leak done and i'm checking every inch of it to see how well it's running.

if you need any info on the sequential system give me a shout will be happy to help, also word of advise other than doing a single turbo swap be very careful when playing with the sequential system :)

Drake, Are there only 4 cars aound? I met the owner of the black 301 series car last saturday and he has no intention of selling. Is the silver car 19-1515 yours? Heard that Na*****'s old car is smashed.

So what else is available?

Drake, Are there only 4 cars aound? I met the owner of the black 301 series car last saturday and he has no intention of selling. Is the silver car 19-1515 yours? Heard that Na*****'s old car is smashed.

So what else is available?

Well as far as i know there is 19-5959 which Sharkster just bought, my car which is 1515, there is another 19- purple RS that was orginaly silver and the 301 car.

Outside of that there was Na**** car which was 300- & which i also heard was smashed and there was one other silver RS that was converted to Single Turbo & was then crashed and due to some issue with the lease the car was never repaired

Well as far as i know there is 19-5959 which Sharkster just bought, my car which is 1515, there is another 19- purple RS that was orginaly silver and the 301 car.

Outside of that there was Na**** car which was 300- & which i also heard was smashed and there was one other silver RS that was converted to Single Turbo & was then crashed and due to some issue with the lease the car was never repaired

Thanks for the info.

mivec.turbo - no wonder the mileage's high :P jk machan i saw your company listed on the reg papers...

saturn - i haven't checked consumption yet machan but it's around 6 with hard driving... but that's just a estimate... i'll let you know for sure after the drive out of colombo this weekend ;)

drake - single turbo swap is a long way ahead if i decide to do so at all... i'd like to keep the car true to its roots machan... ie twin turbo :) hand your number down to me just in case i have some sort of query... mine's 0777536266...

miniace - i didn't know this car had such a rich history :D

i'm seeing more of that 301- car lately...

I see you have even changed ur avatar ;) and been playing around with the camera. more pics coming up then??

actually i'll leave the picture taking to pericles... he does a much better job... what you say pericles this weekend?

A happy customer we have here :D so finally the dream car is yours now :) Nice and timely avatar ;)

well dream car is an STi but i got a healthy blood relative so i'm not complaining :)

actually i'll leave the picture taking to pericles... he does a much better job... what you say pericles this weekend?

well dream car is an STi but i got a healthy blood relative so i'm not complaining :)

Hi can some one tell me the differance between the RS and the B4 ?

The RS has a 250bhp TT engine 4wd while the B4 is a 280bhp TT engine with AWD, in the B4 setup the sequential TT change over system was improved thus very little drop in performance as the secondary turbo comes on.

In stock standard setup and with everything in good working order the B4 is about 0.6 seconds faster than the RS.

Terence I think you have your reply, the above was in the second page of this post

Hi can some one tell me the differance between the RS and the B4 ?

Further to my earlier post basicaly upto the 2nd Gen the RS was the performance model of the Legacy from the 3rd Gen the performance model was called B4, also in european & aus markets the cars were called the GT & GT-B (can't remember if that was only for the wagons though)

Just quote the market price of an unreg Evo !!!!

Helping somebody with the market price of a vehicle is not a sin

I believe what was requested was the price of a particular car which is on sale. THAT is advertising, which ever way u wanna try and cut it.

BTW it was an STi. If u didn't read the post closely enough to pick up the details, I'm not suprised u missed that it could be advertising, but that really does leave u in no position to raise an objection.

I believe what was requested was the price of a particular car which is on sale. THAT is advertising, which ever way u wanna try and cut it.

BTW it was an STi. If u didn't read the post closely enough to pick up the details, I'm not suprised u missed that it could be advertising, but that really does leave u in no position to raise an objection.

The grand poobah !!! man the name suits you well. The name really suits your character. Yes I made a mistake. its an Sti. So my right to raise an objection is hence void huh :action-smiley-081: .