• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mighty Mini Club Auto Test 2007

miniace

Mighty Mini Club of Sri Lanka -Mighty Mini Auto Test members day 2007 will be held on 13 th may 2007 at the AMRC go-kart circuit Battaramulla. Minis will be fighting eachother in 9 different classes.

Be there on 13 th morning and entrance is absolutely free for all!! See Sri Lankas greatest Mini Minors in action.

Mighty Mini Club of Sri Lanka -Mighty Mini Auto Test members day 2007 will be held on 13 th may 2007 at the AMRC go-kart circuit Battaramulla. Minis will be fighting eachother in 9 different classes.

Be there on 13 th morning and entrance is absolutely free for all!! See Sri Lankas greatest Mini Minors in action.

Yup i shall be there!! Cant wait to drive my mini its been so long!! LoL... honestly my mini gives me the most fun and driving pleasure out of all the cars... :D

CLASSES:

1. STANDARD MINI 1000 CC

2. MINI 7 – EVEN

3. STANDARD MINI MOKE 1000 CC

4. LADIES STANDARD MINI UP TO 1275 CC

5. STANDARD MINI MOKE 1275 CC

6. STANDARD MINI 1275 CC

7. SL – A MINI 1000 CC

8. MINI/MOKE – 1275 MODIFIED

9. NEW GENERATION MINI

Thanks miniace for the invitation...We will be there to cover the event on this Sunday.

Mini owners & non Mini owners are welcome!! :D

My invitation has gone to the old address, what time is the kick-off? I'll be there with my cam even though I have already parted with my Mini.

My invitation has gone to the old address, what time is the kick-off? I'll be there with my cam even though I have already parted with my Mini.

Competitors are requested to report 7.30AM.

You sold the silver babe :( ?

CLASSES:

9. NEW GENERATION MINI

Hi Miniace, a bit OT but why is the New generation Mini recognized in your club? I think of it as a front wheel drive BMW that looks like the ugly version of the iconic car that your club was based upon.

Oh god man, 7:30am on a Sunday......

BTW, what time does this go on until?

Starting around 9AM and expected to go till mid day

One of my friend like to run on that day. When is the entry closing date?

Entries were closed on Thursday!

Hi Miniace, a bit OT but why is the New generation Mini recognized in your club? I think of it as a front wheel drive BMW that looks like the ugly version of the iconic car that your club was based upon.

Its very simply carries the name Mini you know.....what to do? Most of the club senior members now own Bimmer Minis.

Interesting Mini ... Free entrance but parking inside was 200 bucks :D Anyhoo, couldn't stay for it all, but got some pics. Its bloody hot there! They really should put up some stands they seem to have enough events to cover the costs.

club must survive!

unfortunately i was out of the country & got back only yesterday afternoon, by the time i reached there it was the price giving.

thanks to the new defence policy of closing the airport at nights , no SQ flights in the night, so coudnt arrive on the 12th night

but my car was there

Edited by MRM

unfortunately i was out of the country & got back only yesterday afternoon, by the time i reached there it was the price giving.

thanks to the new defence policy of closing the airport at nights , no SQ flights in the night, so coudnt arrive on the 12th night

but my car was there

Does it have white stripes on the bonnet with a John Cooper signature now? Max was sure that was ur car. <_<