• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mighty Mini Club Auto Test 2007

miniace

Does it have white stripes on the bonnet with a John Cooper signature now? Max was sure that was ur car. <_<

yes it is my car

i was so angry about closing the air port thing (being selfish ) as for a 3 hour meeting for me on the 12th & i had to spend 3 days , ( if the air port was open in the nights 11th night SQ leaving & 12night SQ arriving ) i would have been there for the meet

since my uncle had a problem with his car, i told him to run mine as i was getting the car ready for this

Edited by MRM

Mighty Mini Club of Sri Lanka -Mighty Mini Auto Test members day 2007 will be held on 13 th may 2007 at the AMRC go-kart circuit Battaramulla. Minis will be fighting eachother in 9 different classes.

Be there on 13 th morning and entrance is absolutely free for all!! See Sri Lankas greatest Mini Minors in action.

OT: where is this go-cart circuit in battaramulla? Someone got any info on this place.. first tome i heard of it :unsure:

You've been outta the country for too long dude. Time to come back and pay us a visit.

hehehee! Yep, coming on the 20th! so quite keen on going some go-karting.. there's only one place in S'pore to go go-carting... and it costs like Rs.2500 for a 10-15 minute session.. :( so pretty keen on going to this SL track !!!!