• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Drag Racing Championship 2007 !!!

MADZ

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i am new to auto lanka i need to know about auto lanka drag racing championship i have a 2000cc car can i enter dat in t :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::D:D o the race ? OH! and it is a auto car so please post a reply to this thank you

Edited by Pericles

Hey guys i am new to auto lanka i need to know about auto lanka drag racing championship i have a 2000cc car can i enter dat in t :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::D:D o the race ? OH! and it is a auto car so please post a reply to this thank you

sure u can Enter, bt u have to Drag with other 2L cars, n the main disadvantage is ur car is AT so i recomend u not to Drag @ the Drag championship cus as i know u have to race with Evos, Sti's, Legacy's bt if theres any event for 1.8L NA cars u have to drag with DC5/ITR, bt im not surer other members agree with me bt i say if u have a car with AT gear box Dont Drag

Still u can Drag bt the results gona be very bad, Most of the Evo's, Subaru's, & Honda will beat u badly

( Pls bro reduce ur font size its too big )

Edited by Pericles

sure u can Enter, bt u have to Drag with other 2L cars, n the main disadvantage is ur car is AT so i recomend u not to Drag @ the Drag championship cus as i know u have to race with Evos, Sti's, Legacy's bt if theres any event for 1.8L NA cars u have to drag with DC5/ITR, bt im not surer other members agree with me bt i say if u have a car with AT gear box Dont Drag

Still u can Drag bt the results gona be very bad, Most of the Evo's, Subaru's, & Honda will beat u badly

unless theres a even for automatics. automatic transmission up to 2L maybe?

Thank s for the advice man! so it will be held on 1 of june at katukurunda right?

And sorry for the font size :lol::lol:

NOS :D:D

Thank s for the advice man! so it will be held on 1 of june at katukurunda right?

Hey!!! I would like to know when it will be held too!!! :jumping-smiley-013: and NOS i would like to give to a small tip about how to take quick acceleration with your auto gearbox....thats called the "Break-Torque method" :) some times you may have heard of it.. :unsure: !! ....break torque is when you step on both the breaks and gas and rev it up to about 2000 rpm and let go of break and u go vrrrrrrrrrmmmm.... B) but remember this is not good for your gearbox so be careful and apply only in extreme situations as it may smoke your gear box very soon :o !!! but please note that you cant achieve an equal acceleration as that of an identical vehicle with MT...but you may gain a substantial acceleration....Of course with a risk!!!

And as GihanFX said "Most of the Evo's, Subaru's, & Honda will beat u badly"

Cheers :alc:

Archon

unless theres a even for automatics. automatic transmission up to 2L maybe?

ya bt there aint many AT 2L cars in Drgag sene right ?

U dnt have to wait till the Drag Championship, u can come every Sunday for unofficial Drags, n its happening like the old days, last sunday we had great fun Even our nur spec owner had some fun dragin Toyota Allion bt the intresting race was between Thivanka DC5 Vs Nirosh Sti3

U dnt have to wait till the Drag Championship, u can come every Sunday for unofficial Drags, n its happening like the old days, last sunday we had great fun Even our nur spec owner had some fun dragin Toyota Allion bt the intresting race was between Thivanka DC5 Vs Nirosh Sti3

Why bro, wat happend with the Alion?

Hey!!! I would like to know when it will be held too!!! :jumping-smiley-013: and NOS i would like to give to a small tip about how to take quick acceleration with your auto gearbox....thats called the "Break-Torque method" :) some times you may have heard of it.. :unsure: !! ....break torque is when you step on both the breaks and gas and rev it up to about 2000 rpm and let go of break and u go vrrrrrrrrrmmmm.... B) but remember this is not good for your gearbox so be careful and apply only in extreme situations as it may smoke your gear box very soon :o !!! but please note that you cant achieve an equal acceleration as that of an identical vehicle with MT...but you may gain a substantial acceleration....Of course with a risk!!!

And as GihanFX said "Most of the Evo's, Subaru's, & Honda will beat u badly"

Cheers :alc:

Archon

Hey thank s for the tip man :D:D but i won t be racing in drag championship cuz like every body said i will be definitely be smoked But i will be coming to drag championship with one of ma cars just can t chose the right car dat z da problem man :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

Really man dat z so cool :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013: no cuz i taught there was no street drags since da drag pictures have not been updated soo if your having a street drag in the near future please pots a reply on da forum man

Thanks

NOS :D:D:D

Really man dat z so cool :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013: no cuz i taught there was no street drags since da drag pictures have not been updated soo if your having a street drag in the near future please pots a reply on da forum man

Thanks

NOS :D:D:D

We are Having Drags Every Sunday, bt AL Official Photographer is not there to take pics :angry:

Hey every sunday, can you tell me da exact venue of the races :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

Thank you

it indeed is happening i just checked out the pics. it's very nice to see a good turnout. is Baby G's BMW a real M3 by any chance?

it indeed is happening i just checked out the pics. it's very nice to see a good turnout. is Baby G's BMW a real M3 by any chance?

No Not a M3 and nice to see old friend gayan coming back, and Nirosh had a Cluch problem, And i have to take this chance to thanks Thivanka, hes always Entertaining ppl coming to see Drags and Even he own a DC5 very Down to earth guy and give ride to anyone

And the Drag between DC5 & Forster was awesome, Thivanka's DC5 rocks and next week for sure shenal will bring his Evo3 to drags

Cant tell the Location here and we have 2 Locations and we decide the Location Sunday Night, Anyway if u on MSN @ Me then i can tell u the location

Ok man i will add you on msn and i ll come online at sunday night :D:D

who owns the Forster? is the silver 300ZX still with Ranga????

No idea abt the forester owner bt hes bit big guy :P and he said he only ran 1Bar boost after he lost to Thivanka, and yes 300ZX still with Lassis cousin Ranga Aiya

Edited by GihanFX

Hey guys any of you know this ######## TIME ATTACK BATTLE that is held in panala race track?

ANYBODY POST SOMETHING ON THAT

NOS :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::D

You guys should have already got a mail on that.

And don't use all caps. Its considered shouting in net usage and is considered rude. If u didn't know, learn it now :)

You guys should have already got a mail on that.

And don't use all caps. Its considered shouting in net usage and is considered rude. If u didn't know, learn it now :)

Man sorry about the caps i just copied and pasted it and it became like that SORRY

NOS

:D:D

Just want to inform you guys that the AL Drag Race @ Katukurunda wont be happening in June 30'th ...!!

It's not because of security reasons...well actually we almost got permission from Airforce (thanks to Miniace) but due to some other reason (which I do not want to discuss in the forum now) we cannot proceed with it.

How ever if any of the SLAS approved motor sports club is willing to organize a similar event like this we are ready to give our full support.

Miniace & Zacky - I really appreciate the effort you guys have put in trying to obtain the necessary permission.