• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Drag Racing Championship 2007 !!!

MADZ

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the point that all low budget and ordinary road car owners be encouraged to participate.This event is going to be everyones drag and Im sure most will make their drag debut!

If there's a trophy for the fastest AutoLanka members car and no 2 word Dinesh Deheragoda will win it easily bt it will encourage more ppl to get the AL membership :D and if the orgernisers have time maybe 2 events for AL members, Up to 1.6L and another one for 1.8L and above

Dinesh and I have a challange launched few months back..DD in a Kelissa against my 1000cc Mini :D Hope DD wil bring Kelisa for the showdown :D

DD already won the MRA drags in that Kelissa, right? :D

Anyway shame, thats an 800cc and u wanna run a 1000cc with it? :D

Hey you forgot the fact that my 1000cc is auto :P

Oh is that so mini..?? I am wondering why such a car enthusiast like u rinning with an auto gearbox..? :blink: I personally have this auto "phobia" and dislike them so much thats why i asked..

Edited by MrCat

Oh is that so mini..?? I am wondering why such a car enthusiast like u rinning with an auto gearbox..? :blink: I personally have this auto "phobia" and dislike them so much thats why i asked..

Machan im not Prejudiced, when it comes to autos. This Mini mentioned is one of few I own and the only auto among them and a Limited Edition too. Obliterate her originality is a crime isn’t it? :)

2 events for AL members, Up to 1.6L and another one for 1.8L and above

It should be in N/A & turbo within the group as well.... may be auto & M/T as well :D ,

Madz any idea of the categories planned...

Machan im not Prejudiced, when it comes to autos. This Mini mentioned is one of few I own and the only auto among them and a Limited Edition too. Obliterate her originality is a crime isn’t it? :)

Ahaaaaa... oook, now i got it machan.. I thought this is ur day-to-day ride.. :D kool scene if u have a few more.. yeaaaa, i totally agree, better to keep her in the original shape..

The mini 4 speed autobox is quite good actually. I was quite surprised the first time I drove our old mini after the conversion.

DD already won the MRA drags in that Kelissa, right? :D

Anyway shame, thats an 800cc and u wanna run a 1000cc with it? :D

Perodua Kelisa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perodua Kelisa

Manufacturer Perodua

Production 2000 - 2006

Class Compact

Body style(s) 4-door hatchback

Related Daihatsu Mira

Similar Honda Life

The Perodua Kelisa is a compact car based on a 5th generation Daihatsu Mira/Cuore, and manufactured by Perodua. The "Kelisa" is named after the Arowana fish native to Malaysia. It has a maximum speed of 88 mph and can achieve about 55 miles per gallon. The car has a three-cylinder 989cc petrol DOHC four-valve engine (EJ-DE engine)with electronic fuel injection system

Perodua Kelisa

Perodua Kelisa

Manufacturer Perodua

Production 2000 - 2006

Class Compact

Related Daihatsu Mira

Similar Honda Life

The Perodua Kelisa is a compact car based on a 5th generation Daihatsu Mira/Cuore, and manufactured by Perodua. The "Kelisa" is named after the Arowana fish native to Malaysia. It has a maximum speed of 88 mph and can achieve about 55 miles per gallon. The car has a three-cylinder 989cc petrol DOHC four-valve engine (EJ-DE engine)with electronic fuel injection system

Important thing abt kelisa

Max.Output (DIN) 40.5KW / 5200rpm :D

Max.torque (DIN) 88.3 Nm / 3600rpm :D

http://www.perodua.com.my/our_cars.php?sub...v=specification

Perodua Kelisa

Perodua Kelisa

Manufacturer Perodua

Production 2000 - 2006

Class Compact

Related Daihatsu Mira

Similar Honda Life

Thanks for the good info brother

Important thing abt kelisa

Max.Output (DIN) 40.5KW / 5200rpm :D

Max.torque (DIN) 88.3 Nm / 3600rpm :D

http://www.perodua.com.my/our_cars.php?sub...v=specification

I saw that "Kelisa is now equiped with bluetooth" on their site

It should be in N/A & turbo within the group as well.... may be auto & M/T as well :D ,

Madz any idea of the categories planned...

Hey guys i am new to auto lanka i need to know about auto lanka drag racing championship i have a 2000cc car can i enter dat in to the race ? OH! and it is a auto car so please post a reply to this thank you

NOS :D:D

Hi guys im new to autolanka as a “member” :D .. I bought my ride last April through Autolanka…it is a 1600cc N/A M/T FF ... can we get enter in to the event :jumping-smiley-013: ? If so we (new comers) would like to know the rules and regulations of the race… one thing for sure I will be there to witness this awesome event and to see you guys… B)B)B):D

Hi guys im new to autolanka as a “member” :D .. I bought my ride last April through Autolanka…it is a 1600cc N/A M/T FF ... can we get enter in to the event :jumping-smiley-013: ? If so we (new comers) would like to know the rules and regulations of the race… one thing for sure I will be there to witness this awesome event and to see you guys… B)B)B):D

Hey man, how come u chose that name? Do we have a common interest? :D