• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mercedes-benz Pageant 2007

madmax

Here are the pictures from the Mercedes-Benz Pagent 2007 (It's still going on as I post this- So head on over to BMICH to catch it live. Otherwise enjoy the pictures.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8139479@N02/s...57600182119550/

PS:Madz, hope you don't mind me linking the FlickR gallery. Thought it'll lessen your burden if I uploaded them directly, plus I don't have a FTP account :D

Edited by madmax

Was suprised to not see anyone from the AL crew at the symposium held by DailmerChrysler :mellow:

Quite ground breaking in that they showcased the Fuel Cell Vehicle! safe to assume it was the first and only hydrogen powered vehicle to be seen in SL

Advanced automotive systems designed by the conglomerate were also highlighted

Here are the pictures from the Mercedes-Benz Pagent 2007 (It's still going on as I post this- So head on over to BMICH to catch it live. Otherwise enjoy the pictures.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8139479@N02/s...57600182119550/

PS:Madz, hope you don't mind me linking the FlickR gallery. Thought it'll lessen your burden if I uploaded them directly, plus I don't have a FTP account :D

hay MadMax Nice pics machan...send me an email...I'll reply to it with the ftp details. Thanks.

• 4 years later...