• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Korean Suv For Permit

madmax

What is the best Korean SUV?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for what you think is the best out of the Korean SUVs

• Ssangyong Kyron 2.0 Diesel
    • Kia Sorento 2.5 Diesel
    • Kia Sportage Diesel
    • Hyundai Tucson Diesel

It seems like non of the Japanese manufacturers will be able to offer any SUVs for the permit except for the double cabs.

Only Korean SUVs will be available. So what is the best Korean SUV? How will they depreciate in the second hand market? Keep in mind all these vehicles are diesels, a plus factor today. Prices will hower around 3.5 Mil to 4.5 Mil range

Share your comments and vote.

• 4 years later...

In EU, Russia ,South Africa and Australia Sportage Diesel has become very popular.They have to wait for 5-7 months to have one .Due to this high demand sportage diesel is not offered by kia motors Sri Lanka. If it is available it is the best vehicle to have.

I ordered a Sorento 6 months ago and still waiting, They said they have ordered around 1500 nos of Sorentos, Due to high demand for this type, waiting period for new vehicle has been increased. Another thing is, they have increased the price of Sorent by $200, that is $100 for vehicle and $100 for delivery.

I ordered a Sorento 6 months ago and still waiting, They said they have ordered around 1500 nos of Sorentos, Due to high demand for this type, waiting period for new vehicle has been increased. Another thing is, they have increased the price of Sorent by $200, that is $100 for vehicle and $100 for delivery.

I second this. Gave the order in first week of April and they delivered it 3 weeks back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OK, update, Madmax bought his Korean SUV. Madmax sold his Korean SUV. And his house. And moved to the US. And bought several cars there too.

Now I'm tired of people responding to this old and out of date thread, so I'm going to lock it.