• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags And Get-togethers In May?

Hey Guys,

Just wanna know whats going on in May? I know our country is going through a rough period and all but anychance of the Drags happening or even a Get-together ### we gotta do something... gonna be back home in 2 weeks so hoping for some automotive action.... :D

Hey Guys,

Just wanna know whats going on in May? I know our country is going through a rough period and all but anychance of the Drags happening or even a Get-together ### we gotta do something... gonna be back home in 2 weeks so hoping for some automotive action.... :D

better check out with Nigel, he had been talking about organizing a drag event(or even a track day at pannala) to be held in may. it's high time that Nigel(???), Zackie(Tuned-iChips) and AL get together an organized something for the hungry enthusiasts of this country...

bdw Andrew would you take part in drags this time? (with any one of your rides)

Highly doubt it.... but u never know....

Madz what do u say bout organising another event of some sorts in May?

In case anybody here is interested in genuine motorsport, the MRA will hold the Kukuleganga Rally on the 2nd and 3rd of June. KKG is not much further than Katukurunda and its an all-tarmac rally, so you guys should come and check it out.

Hey Guys,

Ah, cool bro. Keep in touch this time, last time u were down, I couldn't get hold of u, coz something funky was up with your number.

better check out with Nigel, he had been talking about organizing a drag event(or even a track day at pannala) to be held in may. it's high time that Nigel(???), Zackie(Tuned-iChips) and AL get together an organized something for the hungry enthusiasts of this country...

"high time"?.... Hey man, ever heard the saying "if u want something done, u gotta do it yourself"? Don't just sit back posting about "hungry enthusiasts" go round and get it done. Ask Nigel, ask Zackie, do whatever.

In case anybody here is interested in genuine motorsport, the MRA will hold the Kukuleganga Rally on the 2nd and 3rd of June. KKG is not much further than Katukurunda and its an all-tarmac rally, so you guys should come and check it out.

Ahh, defa on my calender this year. I missed out last year also. Must see if I can combine a holiday with it.

sorry if i am being rude... but what we need right now is not g2g's but some serious street racers night(drags/track day...)

good thought. But with all security beign tight, then petrol going up by rupee every match day i doubt how good the guy's moods be for these :(

sorry if i am being rude... but what we need right now is not g2g's but some serious street racers night(drags/track day...)

yes isuru i agree with u G2Gs are fun, New ppl, Chatting etc bt we want some serious action, we didnt had anything for a long time bt hopefully if Nige orgernise Drags end of this month we can have fun

good thought. But with all security beign tight, then petrol going up by rupee every match day i doubt how good the guy's moods be for these :(

useless to talk things that we cant controll,

Highly doubt it.... but u never know....

Madz what do u say bout organising another event of some sorts in May?

Ya sure I'm cool with it. Let’s organize something which has some action other than just a G2G :) call me when u get down.

Ya sure I'm cool with it. Let’s organize something which has some action other than just a G2G :) call me when u get down.

:jumping-smiley-013: hey mates how about a 50 km 2hour T.S.D fun rally..(i must prepare the plot for all tarmac..) or a time trial @ pannala..cos 2 dengerous to run a race..remembr last amrc meet what hapens at novices race,,, mini ace... how abt we re- run the lions/ negambo motor sports club rally(2 mnths back) route..its good but must make some changes to the off road routes they had....madz.. need yo comments .. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Edited by RACERSEDGE