• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: My Cars :::

madmax

Just went back and checked out the pics of the original car, just to remember... and maan, what a difference! Good stuff mate.

Edited by Davy

Just went back and checked out the pics of the original car, just to remember... and maan, what a difference! Good stuff mate.

Something I was guilty of as well...:D

Wifey bought me a bunch of parts for the car for my birthday. Had them installed last week.

Here's the mod list,

Active Autowerke Signature exhaust

BMW Performance carbon fiber splitters, spoiler and mirror covers

BMW Performance black grill

IND painted reflector

H&R Sport springs

Macht Schnell spacers

BMW M3 GTS wheels

And pics

She certainly is a beauty Max...I got through your list of goodies, but stalled at the BMW performance black grill. I don't see much of a difference there; did you already have it on when you took the first set of pictures?

How does it feel when you press that "M" button? :)

The M button is a programmable. I have it set so steering and suspension are on sport mode and throttle response is on power mode, DSC is on M Dynamic mode (lets you have some fun allowing the tail to slide but makes sure you don't crash), DCT in the quickest shift level with manual mode, and the shift lights on .

She certainly is a beauty Max...I got through your list of goodies, but stalled at the BMW performance black grill. I don't see much of a difference there; did you already have it on when you took the first set of pictures?

Yeah, had the grills on the car a week after I bought it. I didn't initially include it in the list of mods, but updated the list later to make the list complete.

He doesn't press that "M" button per say, thats pretty much his default setting. You might have to ask him how he feels when he switches it off :P

Peri was here in the US early April and he got to ride in it. But left his drivers license back home in SL, otherwise he would have driven it too.

Edited by madmax

The M button is a programmable. I have it set so steering and suspension are on sport mode and throttle response is on power mode, DSC is on M Dynamic mode (lets you have some fun allowing the tail to slide but makes sure you don't crash), DCT in the quickest shift level with manual mode, and the shift lights on .

WOW. Must be a delight to drive this. Does this have Head up display ? Once been on a E60 M5 I remember it had one.

Madmax can you post some pics of inside as well please.would love to see.

Peri was here in the US early April and he got to ride in it. But left his drivers license back home in SL, otherwise he would have driven it too.

Peri you should have had it couriered !!!

Peri you should have had it couriered !!!

Was only there for a week. And someone was just as skittish about his petrol consumption as when he was back in Sri Lanka, didn't take it on the road trip to Miami :P I remember the conniption fit he had when I drove the 320D for the first time around the parking lot at office and produced a tiny amount of wheelspin "Yako my Potenzas!!!" :lol:

It is one of my great regrets about my trip tho, that I left my license behind. Just plain out forgot about driving there, just put all my cards away for safekeeping before I left here.

Edited by Pericles

LOlllll... :lol:

Qualified to answer dude, we were all in uni together. We spent quite a lot of time at each others houses, studying. Well, some of us were studying, Madmax was obviously accomplishing other things too :P

Qualified to answer dude, we were all in uni together. We spent quite a lot of time at each others houses, studying. Well, some of us were studying, Madmax was obviously accomplishing other things too :P

You're just admitting to being priority peter

c4f.jpg

Was only there for a week. And someone was just as skittish about his petrol consumption as when he was back in Sri Lanka, didn't take it on the road trip to Miami :P I

No it wasn't about gas. I don't want to get rock chips or put 600+ miles on that car.

• 3 months later...