• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: My Cars :::

madmax

No CSL stateside.

That was a super fail! I traded that car in after only 1000 miles. I figured the boy racer in me was no longer alive. Plus the wife needed a practical daily driver to get to work. So we ended up trading it in for a Mercedes C- Class.

This, however is the replacement for my BMW 335i.

Gotta love the the 9000rpm rev counter

P8050367.jpg

a bmw m3? any ways congratulations with your new toy fella. :)

WTF dude, that's the worst insult. LOL :speechless-smiley-004:. M cars don't come with run flats

:-)

Congrats mate! Fantastic car! Good choice with the grown up car..on a seperate note You seem to love your sedans don't ya? Kids?

I see the US version comes with the turning lights of the front bumper! Strange to see..

Edited by Overdrive

:-)

Congrats mate! Fantastic car! Good choice with the grown up car..on a seperate note You seem to love your sedans don't ya? Kids?

I see the US version comes with the turning lights of the front bumper! Strange to see..

US safety regulations require the fugly bumper reflectors (they are not lights), a lot of folks swap them out for body colored pieces.

I had my mind set on a coupe this time, as the wife now has a a family car. But after going to see this car in person, I changed my mind. The sedan is quite rare, because only a few were ordered, and overall has a better presence on the road.

It is much more practical, weighs only 20lbs more. Wheels lengths and all other dimensions are identical.

WTF dude, that's the worst insult. LOL :speechless-smiley-004:. M cars don't come with run flats

I was making fun of the fact that you identified it as a "3 series" LOL, not the comment about the run flats. Does the newer 3 series over there come with runflats? Runflats are the one thing I hate about BMWs. Everytime I get a survery from BMW USA, I make a point to put that down as a complaint. Anyways they don't trust runflats enough to put them on any of the M cars. They just give you a tire repair kit instead, still no spare tire.

• 9 months later...

Wifey bought me a bunch of parts for the car for my birthday. Had them installed last week.

Here's the mod list,

Active Autowerke Signature exhaust

BMW Performance carbon fiber splitters, spoiler and mirror covers

BMW Performance black grill

IND painted reflector

H&R Sport springs

Macht Schnell spacers

BMW M3 GTS wheels

And pics

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

Edited by madmax