• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: My Cars :::

madmax

I was going through my photo albums and came across some pictures I thought I'll share. :D

Here are the cars I've owned through a period of nearly 2 1/2 years from August 2004 to date. They are in the order I had them,

1998 Toyota Carina GT

IPB Image

1995 Honda Civic SiR II

IPB Image

1997 Toyota Starlet Glanza Turbo

IPB Image

1997 Nissan Pulsar VzR N1

IPB Image

2001 Honda Civic SiR Sedan

IPB Image

2000 BMW 320D

IPB Image

1978 Austin Mini Cooper

IPB Image

2002 BMW 320D Facelift

IPB Image

Edited by madmax

• 2 years later...

Reviving an old thread to update my most recent cars.....

2008 Micro/ Ssangyong Rexton II

img0316tfv.jpg

I just moved back to the U.S for grad school and bought another BMW. 2003 325xi.

img00061z.jpg

Custom Plates :jumping-smiley-013:

img0048xvp.jpg

Edited by madmax

Reviving an old thread to update my most recent cars.....

2008 Micro/ Ssangyong Rexton II

img0316tfv.jpg

I just moved back to the U.S for grad school and bought another BMW. 2003 325xi.

img00061z.jpg

Custom Plates :jumping-smiley-013:

img0048xvp.jpg

Very neat looking E46 there madmax... how come you didnt go straight for the 330i though? and whats with the 4wd, does it snow a lot where you are?

Edited by Supra_Natural

I was going through my photo albums and came across some pictures I thought I'll share. :D

Here are the cars I've owned through a period of nearly 2 1/2 years from August 2004 to date. They are in the order I had them,

1998 Toyota Carina GT

carinagt01jf7.th.jpg

1995 Honda Civic SiR II

sir07su6.th.jpg

1997 Toyota Starlet Glanza Turbo

glanza17fp4.th.jpg

1997 Nissan Pulsar VzR N1

vzr05ih4.th.jpg

2001 Honda Civic SiR Sedan

si05yh6.th.jpg

2000 BMW 320D

320d05lz1.th.jpg

1978 Austin Mini Cooper

mini11pz2.th.jpg

2002 BMW 320D Facelift

320dred11in4.th.jpg

Luv the Civic SIR hatch.Saw the Starlet sometime back on HitAd.Did u do Engine Mods to the Civic SIR???

Very neat looking E46 there madmax... how come you didnt go straight for the 330i though? and whats with the 4wd, does it snow a lot where you are?

Not many BMWs for sale around where I live, mostly everyone drives American cars, came across this one at a Mercedes dealership. Someone had exchanged it for the C Class. It had a clean history and one owner. So ended up buying it.

Not many BMWs for sale around where I live, mostly everyone drives American cars, came across this one at a Mercedes dealership. Someone had exchanged it for the C Class. It had a clean history and one owner. So ended up buying it.

Nice score on the plate! Must have made the choice to buy a little easier(?) :)

Very Neat E46 machan. As you said there are not many BMWs in your town you have found a gem out of it. All the best with your ride machan.

• 2 years later...

BMW CSL? :)

No CSL stateside.

Didnt you say u own a Brand new subaru STI?

That was a super fail! I traded that car in after only 1000 miles. I figured the boy racer in me was no longer alive. Plus the wife needed a practical daily driver to get to work. So we ended up trading it in for a Mercedes C- Class.

This, however is the replacement for my BMW 335i.

Gotta love the the 9000rpm rev counter

P8050367.jpg

Edited by madmax