• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spare's For Mini's

k89

We all know Iqbal (Cosmic) do stock most of the parts. apart from him where else we can buy mini spares?

London mini centre,Sumana motors ( Parts found at reasonable prices) and Ajith's Roadstar Motors Seeduwa,suzuki Lanka motors Kurana...to name a few....

what parts you search...can help!

well, so far I always manage to get what ever parts I need for my fleet to directly from UK via third country/courier. but cannot do this for ever as it's bloody expensive & I do not have deep pockets. :alc:

I have been to London mini centre, Mr.Eranda Ranasinghe, but at that time he got more like styling accessories, but I'm more concern abt original performance parts, i.e K&N filers & filter cleaners, Poly bushes, Gaz shocks, Gear box parts. etc.,

well, so far I always manage to get what ever parts I need for my fleet to directly from UK via third country/courier. but cannot do this for ever as it's bloody expensive & I do not have deep pockets. :alc:

I have been to London mini centre, Mr.Eranda Ranasinghe, but at that time he got more like styling accessories, but I'm more concern abt original performance parts, i.e K&N filers & filter cleaners, Poly bushes, Gaz shocks, Gear box parts. etc.,

Poly Bushes are available at sumana motors Panchikawatte at a very low prices...and with a choice of Indian and Euro products.

Gas shocks for Mini range are available in sri Lanka. Try TAAS they have a good range.Gearbox parts are available with Ajith Of Roadstar, Rohith of Fib#x (having a dog box for sale),and at Cosmics.

Japanese used parts importers like Suzuki Lanka Kurana and De Silva Motors Katunayake having used parts and few performance modified parts as well.Recently I purchased a 5speed box from Suzuki Motors at an unbelivebly low price!

Importing urself will drain ur pocket for sure! Get me the specific items you need ,will guide you to the correct place of lowest price!

Cheers!

• Like 1

:)

Thank you so much for sharing above info with me. As one of my mini's ready to have a stage 1 kit which comes with K&N replacement filter, I wonder if i can get spare one later or filter cleaning liquid in CMB.

;)

Thank you so much for sharing above info with me. As one of my mini's ready to have a stage 1 kit which comes with K&N replacement filter, I wonder if i can get spare one later or filter cleaning liquid in CMB.

If ur motor is A+ and body shell is Mk5 and above,tryMotorcade -Braybrooke street,they had two ideal K&N filters but bit expensive i guess.try and negotiate!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, its A+, and MK5. and I'm looking for K&N filter CLEANER.

Yeah thats the place then ! and dont forget the breather filter too.

Try K& N part number F005B4 for breather.Thats the one for A+.

And for your engine, try 1 1/2" HS4 cone type filter.Makes K&N, Pipercross and JR is recomended.

Good luck!

• 6 years later...

Figured posting on this thread would be better than opening another for spares.

Hi miniace,

Please could you tell me a place where I could get a mini boot lid and a rear bumper.

Also I need a rear indicator lamp, a headlight and a fog lamp.

A car came and knocked the mini really hard from the back and I hit the car in front as well. :(

Thanks.

I saw a boot lid in a body parts yard in wattala, very close to toyota showroom on opposite side of the roa.

Also theres an ad for some parts including tail light lenses in suntel wow classified site.

Also try the breaker joints in watte and delkanda.

Sourcing mini parts r easier than u think

• Like 1

A boot lid I saw at the used spare parts joint infront of Pizza hut- Wattala and close to KFC. If you give me time till tomorrow eve will let you know the asking price.

MINIACE

Thanks miniace. I can wait till tomorrow evening.

I saw a boot lid in a body parts yard in wattala, very close to toyota showroom on opposite side of the roa.

Also theres an ad for some parts including tail light lenses in suntel wow classified site.

Also try the breaker joints in watte and delkanda.

Sourcing mini parts r easier than u think

Thanks crosswind. Will checkout the classifieds.

Try Sarath at Kelaniya...0773157638

Thanks MasterDon