• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

### Suba Aluth Avruddak Wewaa !!!! 2007

MADZ

Oba Samata...Kiriyen Peniyen Ithirena, Saamaya Sathuta piri.. Suba Aluth Avruddak Wewaa…!!! :yahoo:

Right back atcha Madz! And Suba Aluth Avurudhak weva everyone! Don't think I'll be around to wish everyone on Avurudhu itself so I'll take this chance early ;)

Happy New Year everyone!!! May the new year bring you all and our country peace and prosperity!

It's at time like this I miss all the traditions and festivities back home :(

Cheers

Happy New Year everyone!!! May the new year bring you all and our country peace and prosperity!

It's at time like this I miss all the traditions and festivities back home :(

Cheers

Wish You all a safe and a long year!

I miss Avurudhu and Sri Lanka! and mung kevum and kokis abd scairing the crap out of my neighbors.. :D

Oba Samata...Kiriyen Peniyen Ithirena, Saamaya Sathuta piri.. Suba Aluth Avruddak Wewaa…!!! :yahoo:

IPB Image

Dear Madz , Dillongt & AL forum members!

I wish you all the very best for the new year. And MADZ thank you for that new year gift you gave me today ;) . Hope all of you are heading towards up country and other places. Myself and few friends will be visiting Kandy and then to Nuwara Eliya and sure to rock! And if you guys are heading to Negombo just mail me on and i will help you get hotel accomdation, food places etc yeah? B) .If you see each other any where in the country please shout at each other guys!

And rember the no 1 rule!!!

PLEASE DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!! Simple as that!

Yours,

Hola

The heartiest of wishes for this festive season! Wishing all you guys a very happy and peaceful avurudhu!

time for some ganu denu... :)

Zz

Yeah, this time broke, so i only will "Ganu" money