• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi A4

daram

Yes, every one knows a Benz, its the name. But still there is a 45% decrease for the 2nd hand market from the original market value isnt it?

45%??? where do you get these BS figures from?? a W123 fetches well over a million big ones and it's a mid 80's car!!!

on the topic... the A6 TDi is superb!! and they come with 6 speed manual gearboxes... audi diesels have come a long way...

45%??? where do you get these BS figures from?? a W123 fetches well over a million big ones and it's a mid 80's car!!!

on the topic... the A6 TDi is superb!! and they come with 6 speed manual gearboxes... audi diesels have come a long way...

A W goes more than a million? Woah. But what registraion year?

• 1 year later...

Didn’t want to add a new thread…

A friend of mine is looking for a Audi A4-A6, 300-302 Reg petrol. What is the current market rate for this? Any known ones in the market? Doesn’t mean to violate the forum rules. But if some knows plz sms me.

A friend of mine is looking for a Audi A4-A6, 300-302 Reg petrol. What is the current market rate for this? Any known ones in the market? Doesn’t mean to violate the forum rules. But if some knows plz sms me.

This thread DOES bring back some memories :)

just off the top of the head machan A4's without english plates usually go around 1.7-2.2 depending on spec and condition mileage etc

A6 Petrols are maybe a couple hundred thousand higher...

mind you these are figures i quoted pretty roughly, D_z will be able to be more specific im guessing.

just a rough estimate..

A4 Petrol : 1.5 - 2 Million

A4 Diesel : 1.8 - 2.3 Million

A6 Petrol : 2.3 - 2.9 Million

A6 Diesel : 2.5 - 3.4 Million - Refreshed late english plate cars can push all the way upto the 4 million mark

there was a 1998 A6 with a rather interesting 2.8L motor as opposed to the usual 1.8L (not sure if it was a Quatrro) on sale some months back and was on offer for a very acceptable price of 2.6 Mil!

Deals to be had for straight up cash offers me thinks...

there was a 1998 A6 with a rather interesting 2.8L motor as opposed to the usual 1.8L (not sure if it was a Quatrro) on sale some months back and was on offer for a very acceptable price of 2.6 Mil!

something i have noticed is everyone including the wealthy is very concern about the fuel consumption. could be the reason why the above mentioned A6 boast an acceptable price tag.

a good example is E240 is slightly cheaper than the E200C and so is the E60 530i compared to the 520i. i must mention though i only came across one 530i so it could have been a one off incident or may be there was something seriously wrong with the car.

another good example is demand for petrol LC100 is very low compared to the demand for petrol montero or the LC120 prado. as the LC100 is a V8 compared to the V6 of the montero and the 120.

bottom line is it doesn’t matter if the price tag got 8 figures or 7 or even 6 people do think twice about fuel consumption.

• 1 year later...

A friend of mine bought a 1.8T petrol 2002 model more than a year ago. Done about 7,000 km over the year (car has done a total of 70,000 Km). No repairs. That car was however bought from the agents and was and still is in pristine condition

Would this happen to be the dark blue car with the mtm upgrades in it?

Hi all, sorry for resurrecting this age-old thread. Just wanted to know the maintenance cost of a '98ish A4. Stuff like routine service costs and typical repairs (suspension, transmission, stuff like that). Also reccomended garages.

Thanks in advance

Man its been awhile since we saw you here.... good to have you back! Done with the Evo? :)

Give me a buzz, might be able to direct you towards a competent bloke.