• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy Bithday West Coast Customs!

miniace

Thnx thnx thnx thnx guyzzz

well to tel the truth it was not happa

Cos instead of parties i did the arms giving scene wishing tht ill get my self a turbo demon just for me ..anyways ... im 16 does not mean underage .. I still go here and there n do crazzzy stuff .

THNXXX GUYS NO PARTIES THIS YEAR I WILL BE BROKE TRYING TO FEED PERICLES FOOD WILL NEED Tons OF FOOD and Beverages

just kidding .

Thnx thnx thnx thnx guyzzz

well to tel the truth it was not happa

Cos instead of parties i did the arms giving scene wishing tht ill get my self a turbo demon just for me ..anyways ... im 16 does not mean underage .. I still go here and there n do crazzzy stuff .

THNXXX GUYS NO PARTIES THIS YEAR I WILL BE BROKE TRYING TO FEED PERICLES FOOD WILL NEED Tons OF FOOD and Beverages

just kidding .

Actually, I'm on a diet (which I break from time to time for special occasions :lol: ) 8kg down and counting.

Actually, I'm on a diet (which I break from time to time for special occasions :lol: ) 8kg down and counting.

I c ur on a diet that means only 2 Extra Lager pizzas, 1 Mega Coke, abt 2 KGS of French Fries, abt 4 Submarines, and 5 Burgers per day right ? :blink: