• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking For B4

phillipino

there is no "old B4" machan sorry :(

if you mean this box model,then its the 1st generation Subaru LEGACY - it was intially brought in for the SL Police but there are a handful of AWD Turbo cars,but very had to find

Price for one of those given its age will be around 800,000~1.2 Million max depending on the year of manufactue,condition and specification..

The other car you maybe thinking of is possibly the 2nd generation Legacy - this was built from abt 1993-1998 i belive

again you have an issue finding these cars as very few were ever imported

the top of the range AWD Twin Turbo version of this will be anwhere between 1.2 ~ 1.6 Million - very very rare - so be prepared to wait a while if your looking for such a specification as these cars rarely come on the market.. :mellow:

if its a 1999-2001 model Legacy your looking for without the Twin Turbo set up (in other words not a B4) then you ought to be able to find one for around 2 million with English numbers

There was a nice Legacy RS (2nd generation) that I knew of, but it was totalled I heard, what a shame...

aiyoo , it bad enough that we only had abt 5 or 6 of those... any idea which car this was - the white one? or one of the Black metalic ones? :huh:

Which RS was wrecked?

as far as i know there are 5 RS's that were brought to SL

4 Silver's, 1 Black. of the 4 silver cars 2 are still Silver, 1 is now a dark purple and the 4th one was wrecked along time ago (it was converted to a single turbo)

there is no "old B4" machan sorry :(

if you mean this box model,then its the 1st generation Subaru LEGACY - it was intially brought in for the SL Police but there are a handful of AWD Turbo cars,but very had to find

Price for one of those given its age will be around 800,000~1.2 Million max depending on the year of manufactue,condition and specification..

The other car you maybe thinking of is possibly the 2nd generation Legacy - this was built from abt 1993-1998 i belive

again you have an issue finding these cars as very few were ever imported

the top of the range AWD Twin Turbo version of this will be anwhere between 1.2 ~ 1.6 Million - very very rare - so be prepared to wait a while if your looking for such a specification as these cars rarely come on the market.. :mellow:

if its a 1999-2001 model Legacy your looking for without the Twin Turbo set up (in other words not a B4) then you ought to be able to find one for around 2 million with English numbers

hey thnx for da info and i was refering to the 2nd generation Legacy

:D

Which RS was wrecked?

as far as i know there are 5 RS's that were brought to SL

4 Silver's, 1 Black. of the 4 silver cars 2 are still Silver, 1 is now a dark purple and the 4th one was wrecked along time ago (it was converted to a single turbo)

I'm refering to Nad****'s old car....

Make me a really good offer and i'll sell you one :D

@Drake : machan if you dont mind me asking,which one is yours? :huh:

i've also seen a white RS, or what looks like one, with a black bonnet running abt...

where can i get them 2nd generation cars? do u knw any1 selling could you let me knw :D

####

I'm refering to Nad****'s old car....

oooh this i've hear of - supposedly blisteringly quick - used to run ultra high boost,jus under 2 BAR @times lu né? :blink:

ultimately the car skidded and flipped yar?

but Legacy's are supposed to be very safe cars,given that virtually everyone who's been in one n crashed has been known to have walked out pretty much unscathed! :)

Edited by MADZ

Hey Devinda,

Well my car is 1515, also the white car with the black hood is a standard car, not sure if a EJ20TT has been droped in but upto about Nov 06 it had a standard engine.

I don't think Na****a ever ran his car at 2.0 bar boost cos he was very careful with that car. Also the cranking up the boost that much with the VF13 & 14's does not work very well.

Na****a car was in really good shape until he sold it cos after that it had a bad frond end accident and i think it was involved in another accident after that, sad to hear it has been wrecked though!

hey saw your car today! it looked in spanking condition - very slick! :)

Thanks

are the rubberised skirts original or an aftermarket fitment? :huh:

they are original and as far as i know all the RS's have them as well, only thing is it shows up better against the silver

Edited by drake