• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Clutch Prob

phillipino

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi,

well it depends on the noise of course,

if its a grinding noise, most probably either the clutch plate or the pressure plate or both are worn,

or if your car has a hydraulic assisted clutch it might be a problem with the clutch pump,

Regards,

The Don

Hi,

well it depends on the noise of course,

if its a grinding noise, most probably either the clutch plate or the pressure plate or both are worn,

or if your car has a hydraulic assisted clutch it might be a problem with the clutch pump,

Regards,

The Don

the noise is kind of a squeky noise n comes n goes :unsure:

Possibly a dusty clutch fork.. nothing a bit of WD40 wont sort out. DIY job- remove the fork boot and spray- pump the clutch at the same time. Whats the car anyway? It may not be that straight forward in some models. It can also be the release baring as well. (depends on the age of parts) Caution- dont attempt at home if you dont understand me :)

Edited by Pilawoos

Possibly a dusty clutch fork.. nothing a bit of WD40 wont sort out. DIY job- remove the fork boot and spray- pump the clutch at the same time. Whats the car anyway? It may not be that straight forward in some models. It can also be the release baring as well. (depends on the age of parts) Caution- dont attempt at home if you dont understand me :)

i got a corollaII