• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Projection Lights

Terabite

sure thing :)

at this rate, the bugger will have to put on CFL bulbs

:P good one

Fuzzo, i had to mod my rear lights i bought you as popos stoped and said the lights are confusing as the signal light is also a red light and when you brake the signal wont appear. So i had to cut one brake light out and turn it into a signal light blinker from the circuit

sure thing :)

at this rate, the bugger will have to put on CFL bulbs

:P gud one

Fuzzo, I am curious, from where do you get your projector lamps,

if its from Malaysia would it be possible for you to get some down for a Proton wira front headlights, cos i drive a mirage and I think the lights are both the same for the wira and the mirage

even better if its meant for a proton coupe cos then the back lights are the same too

thanks,

The Don

The Car is a Mitsubishi Mirage Coupe 1993 model,

This is essentially what the proton Coupe is based on excep the front cell is different and the Proton coupe has a 4G93 engine vs mine having a 4G91 engine.

I asked out of curiosity mostly but would be interested in getting rear and head lights towards the end of the year when I finally get to come home for a holiday,

Regards,

The Don

Don, drop me an email with your cars details. i did remember seeing some stuff for protons. will check it out and let you know...

the brand of the lights are sonar...

machan fuzzo, These halo projectors for honda's, do they come with the proper xenon lights, i mean the type with the xenon gas.

no they don't come with xenons.... and it clearly says to not use the projectors with xenons...

on the other hand, i do know of a person who has done the xenon conversion with the projectors and they look pretty decent... and still working..

no they don't come with xenons.... and it clearly says to not use the projectors with xenons...

on the other hand, i do know of a person who has done the xenon conversion with the projectors and they look pretty decent... and still working..

Bro Any luck with my lights??? you know the car...

• 3 weeks later...

Don, drop me an email with your cars details. i did remember seeing some stuff for protons. will check it out and let you know...

the brand of the lights are sonar...

any chance you can help me out too Fusso ? For a Mazda 323

hmmm :ninja:

I agree :ninja:

Why is not good to use xeons with projectr lights? Heat?

i believe they discourage xenon with projector housings because of the heat...but i have seen a local car running xenons with projectors and they are working fine still....car is a yellow turbo hatch

[####]

Edited by MADZ