• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Legacy B4 Rsk A.ka. Shane's Ride

shane6399

Top Speed 157 mph | 252.6 km/h true???

True B)

as far as i know, the B4's Gearing was designed more for highway running as opposed to sprinting which explains the higher than usual (for the type) top speed and a 0-100 time thats a tad bit slower than some of 'em.

but honestly machan, IMO the B4 is The best Jap All-Drive-Turbo-Nutter car of all... :D

Edited by Supra_Natural

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Drake this aint a normal B4 its B4 RSK twin turbo..

u sure it does 6.5???

Hi Zeem35,

even being a RSK the engine layout is still pretty much the same, as the power and the torque of the engine stays the same, from what i can remember the RSK has an IHI VF 33 & 34 Turbos or 35 & 36 can't exactly remember the numbers.

The EJ20 engine has stayed relatively the same although it's efficiency has improved hence the improvement in the power & torque figure from the earlier models.

Even the S401 which was the ultimate Legacy built by Subaru is supposed to have very little differnece in terms of fuel usage. The performance gains in relation to the 0-60mph, 1/4 mile times came from Subaru making the seqential changeover process more efficient. (Also a 6 forward box helped a bit)

Be careful when performing any mod's on this car cos only certain mod's will work in a plus manner while others will make the car go slower :D

Edited by drake

but honestly machan, IMO the B4 is The best Jap All-Drive-Turbo-Nutter car of all... :D

If AWD and Turbo are ur limitations, there are gonna be plenty of ppl to disagree with u. Starting with M-Spec owners and moving onto the rally boys.

If AWD and Turbo are ur limitations, there are gonna be plenty of ppl to disagree with u. Starting with M-Spec owners and moving onto the rally boys.

Very True cat compare Legacy with any M Spec / Evo or STi not even coloser, for me the best AWD Turbo cars are the R 34 Nismo Z Tune, Sti 9 Spec C & the Evolution 9

z tune is the best..

never compare RSKs with EVOs and STIs

if RSKs are better why STIs are on races??

B4 RSKs can be the cheapest and most affordable to won one is SL

where in SL can you buy a 280bhp AWD for 2-3 million price bracket

and guyz

according to Supra_natural its his opinion.. :D

we cant fight with his taste and opinions :D

z tune is the best..

never compare RSKs with EVOs and STIs

if RSKs are better why STIs are on races??

B4 RSKs can be the cheapest and most affordable to won one is SL

where in SL can you buy a 280bhp AWD for 2-3 million price bracket

Agree with u :alc:

Top Speed 157 mph | 252.6 km/h true???

quite possible as this was made a cruiser and deffa a higher top end speed that the Sti's of the same generation - the twin turbo set up and gearing was made for a better top end

the B4 is sport sedan and as such should not be compared with the likes of any Evo or Sti - its more a brisk cruiser for a more mature audience

Virtually all JDM cars have a limited top speed of 112 MPH - in order to surpass that you need to install de-restricter or speed limiter cut system

this unit needs to wired to the ecu - it comes with a built in Digital speedo meter as well to give you an accurate speed reading

you can find out if that quoted Top speed is true or not once you get that meter pluged in :)

Edited by Pericles

find me a good straight stretch to touch the top speed dev :D

hmmm well this is NOT though personal exprerience but i've been told there's a road somehwere off Hambantota or Kathragama called the "ADI SEEYE PÄRA" (100ft rd? :blink:) which is said to be straight enoug n long enough for it...

But i do recall Dilon saying in a thread that he's been over 200kmph in the supra - so u may wana ask him n see where he manged the feat..

but before you go in search of the roads you might wanna have the derestricter fitted!! :)

hmmm well this is NOT though personal exprerience but i've been told there's a road somehwere off Hambantota or Kathragama called the "ADI SEEYE PÄRA" (100ft rd? :blink:) which is said to be straight enoug n long enough for it...

But i do recall Dilon saying in a thread that he's been over 200kmph in the supra - so u may wana ask him n see where he manged the feat..

but before you go in search of the roads you might wanna have the derestricter fitted!! :)

Nigel touched 200+ when we goin to Kiribathgoda cus a Audi Guy came to race with him, as i remember he ran 1.3 bar boost in his Subau

and i think dilan did this at Baseline Rd racing against Ranga Aiyas Z :P

Actually what I intended to say was the best to USE.... on a frequent basis... my mistake there..

the B-E-S-T per se would have to be of course good old GODZILLA :D

Thats why I said M-Spec, not V-Spec. The M-Spec is supposed to be the luxury version, supposed to even have heated leather seats (Is that true Andy? Tho u don't need THAT feature in SL :) ) and other goodies

Twas Baseline, coming back from Speed @ night Pannala and running with the Z. We were also there for a few seconds :D in Madmax's Carina GT. We caught up at Pila to get the story. I belive the claim was 240 on the Supra, 220 on the ZX.

Thats why I said M-Spec, not V-Spec. The M-Spec is supposed to be the luxury version, supposed to even have heated leather seats (Is that true Andy? Tho u don't need THAT feature in SL :) ) and other goodies

Leather interior, softer suspension with "Ripple Control" dampers, heated seats

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_skyline#R34

Hey Andy, u wanna correct the Wiki? Didn't u say 900 M-Spec Nurs were made? Wiki says 250. :)

Edited by Pericles

now why all u guyz are gainst the RSK???

better encourage and appreciate without finding mistakes..

always EVOs are EVOs << My persnal Favourite..

RSKs are RSKs okaaaay?

EVOs STIs and GTRs are Powerful than RSKs

HAPPY?? :D thats the fact aswell

now can we get back to the topic guyz??

@Peri

as far as i know 900 were made

now speed de-restricter..

how much does it cost??

@ Dev

machan u r really a down to earth person machan..

its nice to be ur frnd :D

THUMBS UP FOR AL :appl:

Edited by zeem35

RSKs are RSKs okaaaay?

@Peri

as far as i know 900 were made

No No ur wrong no one wants to talk shit abt the Rsk its a great car ppl love it, And every one know Evos and STi's are faster than the RSK even it got 10 BHp more than the Evos and Subarus bt the RSK weight around 1400 right ?

And this is the first time we had a chance to compare the RSK agians GTR's Evo's and STi's dnt think we are trying to find mistakes of ur car just trying to see the Difference between fast JDM machines

@ Dev

Ai Api Inne Udada ? Yeah Dev is a nice guy bt ony had time to say Hi and Bye :lol:

RSKs are RSKs okaaaay?

No no no, Def not against RSKs. I love em. Would love to own one too. It has great road presence. Only contesting S_Ns statement :D

@ Dev

@Zeem:

like wise bro :)

we'll deffa try meet up sometime casually n can try sort the meter out as well

@Gihan : ado yah bung,shame we couldn't have a chat even

-i was in a big rush when you came up machan - i had the roof off on the ZX and it was begining to drizzle so i was panicking and trying to get the glass pannels fixed back on before i had the whole thing soaked :( otherwise aparadé could have put a chat - my apologies for that machan

Edited by Devinda_Z

@Zeem:

-i was in a big rush when you came up machan - i had the roof off on the ZX and it was begining to drizzle so i was panicking and trying to get the glass pannels fixed back on before i had the whole thing soaked :( otherwise aparadé could have put a chat - my apologies for that machan

so you do remove the top dont you <_< and last meet you said you dont <_<

so you do remove the top dont you <_< and last meet you said you dont <_<

no bung never said that :( i dont drive around on a normal day with the top off cuz its jus too hot with the weather these days - took it off for the meet cuz it was in the evening :)

@Zeem:

ya bro same here i had to take pics for another 2 major Sri lankan racing web sites other than AL, that is why i did my best to take pics before its started to rain, same sene with Dimantha

Anyway these car shows are not gud places to meet new ppl and have a chat :(

• 11 months later...