• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Legacy B4 Rsk A.ka. Shane's Ride

shane6399

hey lil shane - the new Avtar is a cracker machan!!! is that a pic your very own pride n joy? - looks awesome man - treat it right :) flat4rocks

Yeah bro thats mine..

And All credit goes to zeem.. he is the one who designed the avatar for me.. :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nexgen

GOOD QUESTION

once you take the car for a spin.. u can smell the petrol so strong from its silencer..

not economical at all :D

its made for speed not for economy ride <_<

i think it only does 3-4 the way imee drives.. if you drive slow.. might do around 6 :blink:

Edited by zeem35

u can smell the petrol so strong from its silencer..

hmmm if its as bad as u say it is the mix is too rich :mellow:

its pointless to run a mixture which has too much petrol as the ECU is geared to regulate n burn only a certain air n fuel ratio - so if your smelling unburnt petrol off the exhuast its just a waste machn..

i dunno if there is anyone who does remapping on Subaru's, but i once hear that there was someone called N*dheera or someone who used to specialize in EJ20 Motors

:unsure:

@Nexgen

GOOD QUESTION

once you take the car for a spin.. u can smell the petrol so strong from its silencer..

its made for speed not for economy ride <_<

i think it only does 3-4 the way imee drives.. if you drive slow.. might do around 6 :blink:

Aiyo in that case Evo 3 is more Powerfull than the legacy, Fuel consumption is better than the legacy and more cheeper than the legacy :blink:

, but i once hear that there was someone called N*dheera or someone who used to specialize in EJ20 Motors

:unsure:

As i know Nadeera tune any car bt he's the only one who import EMS Ecu's bt trust me those programable EMS Ecu's work pretty well, EMS also support Anti Lag

Edited by GihanFX

@Gihan.. we are talking abt.. fast driving always..

that makes the car work only 3-4.. we pumped petrol for hmm 500 bucks when the petrol light was on.. in colombo on da way to wattala touched 160.. lights on again :D

@Gihan.. we are talking abt.. fast driving always..

that makes the car work only 3-4.. we pumped petrol for hmm 500 bucks when the petrol light was on.. in colombo on da way to wattala touched 160.. lights on again :D

yeah me too im alos talking abt fast driving :P we tuuched 180 sadly that's the max speed meter shows, bt still with 95octain fuel the car did around 4-5

Edited by GihanFX

well guyz.. will do a full tank and let u kno how much it does.. but it does drink alot :D

wats the top speed of B4 RSK??

meter shows only 180 but heard its top speed is around 260 true??

@Gihan..

aney bung can u pls keep ur evo aside.. we r talking abt standard stock cars not the assembled ones.. not to hurt u.. i have heard enuf praising from u abt the evo :D

PEACE

well guyz.. will do a full tank and let u kno how much it does.. but it does drink alot :D

wats the top speed of B4 RSK??

meter shows only 180 but heard its top speed is around 260 true??

@Gihan..

aney bung can u pls keep ur evo aside.. we r talking abt standard stock cars not the assembled ones.. not to hurt u.. i have heard enuf praising from u abt the evo :D

PEACE

:( Evo is a stock car the only different is when one evo die in malasiya one born is Sri Lanka he he :lol:

Anyway if u search wiki u can find the top speed of the legacy for Evo 3 149MPH 240KMPH

Edited by GihanFX

Aiyo in that case Evo 3 is more Powerfull than the legacy, Fuel consumption is better than the legacy and more cheeper than the legacy :blink:

Bro it maybe more powerful.. but i dont think it is comfortable like the RSK :D

As DevZ said.. petrol smell emanating from the silencer would mean a too rich mixture.. get that ECU tuned and check the sensors in any case (its stock yeah?).. a malfunctioning sensor too could cause that prob me think..

3-5 km/lz is just too mournful for me .. lol... do let us know of the exact km/l though..

Zz

Even with a heavy right foot, the Legacy should do about 5 km/l, an economical drive will get you around 6.5 km/l.

Outstation running should get you close to 10 km/l

before trying to get the ECU tuned try resetting it, it might help

@ Drake this aint a normal B4 its B4 RSK twin turbo..

u sure it does 6.5???

an my mazda 3 is doing low on fuel too

2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

Year 2000

Make Subaru

Model Legacy B4 RSK

Engine Location Front

Drive Type AWD

Body Material Steel unibody

Weight 3168 lbs | 1437 kg

Performance

0-60 mph 5.9 seconds.

1/4 Mile 13.7 seconds.

Top Speed 157 mph | 252.6 km/h true???

Engine

Engine Configuration F

Cylinders 4

Aspiration/Induction Turbocharged

Displacement 1994.00 cc | 121.7 cu in. | 2 L.

Valves 16 valves.

4 valves per cylinder.

Valvetrain DOHC

Horsepower 280.00 HP (206.1 KW) @ 6500.00 RPM

Torque 255.00 Ft-Lbs (345.8 NM) @ 5000.00 RPM

HP to Weight Ratio 11.3 LB / HP (Vehicles with similar ratio)

HP / Liter 140.0 BHP / Liter

Bore 3.62 in | 91.9 mm.

Stroke 2.95 in | 74.9 mm.

Compression Ratio 9.00:1