• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Legacy B4 Rsk A.ka. Shane's Ride

shane6399

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent buy Shane... Take good care of it. Please post some pics (Cant wait till MF to see the car) :D

Hey Ashan,

Just realised the Primera leaflet I mentioned was handed back to Mr. Weerasinghe (Darin's father) from whom we bought the car. This was a good while back.

You can check with them if they have it somewhere in their archives.

I believe the B4 is supposed to have Bilstein suspension.

right on Peri - But Bilstein were OEM's for Porsche - so it does make sense

but i must admit that the bulk of the connection has more to do with the final release of the B4 which was styled by Porsche Design - shown bellow

IPB Image

IPB Image

This was known as the "Blitzen" (German for faster than light - or at leat something to that effect)

Bold aero parts - liven up understated looking beast....shame none ever made it here... :(

IPB Image

also i've noticed that a handful of local B4's carry this Bilstein logo right next to the B4 emblem at back of the car -any particular reason or were these to confirm they were rsk's or smethin? :huh:

Hey Ashan,

Just realised the Primera leaflet I mentioned was handed back to Mr. Weerasinghe (Darin's father) from whom we bought the car. This was a good while back.

You can check with them if they have it somewhere in their archives.

Thanks Milindu... I'll check with Darin... if they have it with them still.

Edited by ash

Lil shane - that car rocks man! :)

i just love that rear spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (...wish it'd suit mine :( & the alloys too!)

if you can try and get the "RFRB" front grill - that'll give it a mean front end

look forward to a full demo tomorrow man!

Lil shane - that car rocks man! :)

i just love that rear spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (...wish it'd suit mine :( & the alloys too!)

if you can try and get the "RFRB" front grill - that'll give it a mean front end

look forward to a full demo tomorrow man!

sure sure :D

What is this problem u boys have taking photos of ur cars at night? U guys ashamed of ur cars or summin?

Got the car that evening..

And we immediately took pictures and posted..

Edited by lil_shane

Congats Bro!! she is beautiful!! BTW this babe used to be very active in the night, Remember Colombo

nightlife :lol:

@Darin...you got to stop giving heart attacks to your customers/friends :lol:

Hmm.. There were 4 people in the car and no1's gonna forget that test drive.. :P

Edited by lil_shane