• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Carbon Fibre Decals

Memphis

Bro I really dont think you can buy finished products here in SL.

There are few body-kit makers who are capable of making authentic carbon kits (not the PVC coated carbon look alikes).I dont mantion names here....hint..... Katana based guy and a Homagama based guy.Want to know more and true facts about them?? Oh almost forgot our own Dima bro...call the fella.

Bro I really dont think you can buy finished products here in SL.

There are few body-kit makers who are capable of making authentic carbon kits (not the PVC coated carbon look alikes).I dont mantion names here....hint..... Katana based guy and a Homagama based guy.Want to know more and true facts about them?? Oh almost forgot our own Dima bro...call the fella.

Hey Mini,

I was thinking more on the lines of 'fake' or 'look-alike', purely cosmetic. I found some sticker sheets on e-bay during initial research. Just wondering whether those are available here.

Here's a link to the e-bay stuff

Edited by Memphis

Look a like PVC sticker sheets you can buy from Darley road dealers.But applying it professionally is another problem.Can be easily converted with PVC coatings and paints if the requirement is not the real carbon product.

MINIACE

• 4 years later...

Good day guys,

so after 5 years is there any decent place to get this carbon fiber decal works done?

There r few people who selling da stuff , but d not suggest any place for application.

Appreciate ur help..

R

Edited by Ralph

You wont get the exact thing but there is a place (Finally) that has some carbon fiber sticker available. U need to cut it or get a professional to do it. I did my door panels & from grill by my self and it came up well.

Did screw up 3 times but then learned how to.

U get it In black, while & even gold – a 1foot (Width) is about 280/- or so.

Place : Check Shanthi Plastics – Mt. Lavina ( Opposite Sleek saloon/ court complex)

Good luck and post some pics

• Like 1

yup, was about to mention shanthi. they have the proper CF sticker. with a little emboss on the weave also. matt finish. apply it properly and a noob couldn't tell the difference!

Is this as good as the 3M CF sticker sheets ? or will it just peel off or discolor if used in the exterior of the car ?

Is this as good as the 3M CF sticker sheets ? or will it just peel off or discolor if used in the exterior of the car ?

that, machan, i don't know. but i've seen a new ist with the bonnet stickered, and seems to be holding fine up to now. but then, 2m stickers are a whole other ball game, no?

I've had the car for about 1 year and up to now no issues - I've had it on the front grill so it's in direct contact with the elements.