• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy Birtday Ashan!

miniace

Party goes hard hah ;) not even answering phone :lol:

He is another Devinda No2 now. Never answear the phone. Devinda is only contactable through AL Forums now :D

Speaking about Ashan's party , where were you yourself Mr.Miniace? YOu had a party for your mini pajero without us beign invited? :alc:

where were you yourself Mr.Miniace? YOu had a party for your mini pajero without us beign invited? :alc:

Keep no worries mate..will have a party soon.Jeep is under custody of Father in law and Bro In Law.. :lol: Now they have fallen in love with her :angry: ..(point is ,its bought for better half :lol: ).I drove it less than 20kms and left it home and came.Party next weekend :alc: Sorry OT

Keep no worries mate..will have a party soon.Jeep is under custody of Father in law and Bro In Law.. :lol: Now they have fallen in love with her :angry: ..(point is ,its bought for better half :lol: ).I drove it less than 20kms and left it home and came.Party next weekend :alc: Sorry OT

:alc: ok me, devZ , NexGen,Isuru,Jana,Velocity will be there

God...list is growing....and the bill will be devided equally :P agree?? :lol:

What bill? Mad? The list is not big. Its just me, isuru,devz,nexgen,vinod(satarn_06),dims if he is free. This is going to be a mini AL g2g for a mini pajero