• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Intro...

TurboSeavy

Hola, could you please discuss these matters privately? I have told you several times not to take up things like this in the form and drag the entire thread into some sort of war zone. Instead what you should have done was to email me rather than trying to argue with Praveen. I can’t help it if you don’t listen to what I say. Both of you are my good friends.

Appointing of new mods is done only by myself and I will do if it is necessary. At the moment I don’t see any valid reason to appoint new mods as I’m fully satisfied with the current mods and they are doing a good job in keeping the forum on the correct path.

Sorry boss, if you read through I didnt start it. Im always the peace keeping man..the calm dude..you know that. Please dont put the full blame on me. You know how much i support you together with my little bunch of friends in anything so please, im not an enemy but a true supporter. Thanks for your input anyway

Hola

C'mon man, I asked everyone to stay outta it.

I decided to follow the advise G.B.Shaw gives in my signature. So let it go and let these boys say whatever. Appropriate action is being taken.

Salute to you Pericles...

Today you won!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry...

peri u won

:unsure: carefull...

didnt you say your warnings went upto 50% and accont got suspended??

for what ?? :blink:

Youll see....

Now back to the topic...

Sooo, turbo, you got a K&N kit on your N16. How did you manage to get it in? Is it a cone type?

Edited by Hola

Hi All,

Thought its better I introduce myself to the forum. I'm Sampath, a vehicle enthusiast just like all of you.

Only recently I got to know of the AL forum and I have the utmost respect for all the cool people here.

Respect to all the Auto Gurus, Admins.

welcome bro!!! i think i know u already :alc:

• 10 months later...