• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Intro...

TurboSeavy

oh god........!

wat did i do????

anyway im sorry bro..... ;)

my warnin level is 30%

how come????

Click on the warning thing and see why..

Ur like some kinda prophet, dude :D But this is running OT.

I'm for unapproving these posts under clause :

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=2236

Helo Mr.

I told you to run it with Madz before you raise my warning levels. I saw you have raised 10% more on mine with your 2minded stupid reasons. Grow up dude. As a start go find a woman so you wont be so lonely and sad!

Everyone, if you have any issue just post back, dont bend your head and listen to these kind of crap

Madz, I cannot tolerate this. I am sorry im taking this public. But this got to stop or give us a mod who talks our language lke Devinda who will be an ideal candidate as some may agree. Madz, my warning is beign raised by your mod and i am sorry bro, with all due respect for you and your lovely site i dont accpet that. Just go through and read the warning.not matured. Madz, please i cannot tolerate this any more

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW. Does Autolanka (forum) have an official list of rules? if so what's the url?

thanks!

ps: devinda would make an ideal mod.

Yes. All this is becuase Peri has awfull lot of powers and he is misusing them. The need of the hour is our own mod who is down to earth. And Madz, make Devinda one please, if you please lets take a vote!

Now today this is gone too far by raising my warning level which i want to be come down in cause..Not a demand but now its a plead

Before anyone says anything, I would appeal to everyone not to get involved.

Peace, out.

Oh great now you appleal to members? Why not warn them as you used to Peri? <_<

Yes. All this is becuase Peri has awfull lot of powers and he is misusing them. The need of the hour is our own mod who is down to earth. And Madz, make Devinda one please, if you please lets take a vote!

Now today this is gone too far by raising my warning level which i want to be come down in cause..Not a demand but now its a plead

don't just make accusations... justify them...

BTW. Does Autolanka (forum) have an official list of rules? if so what's the url?

thanks!

ps: devinda would make an ideal mod.

Im pretty satisfied with our mods Dilan/Sharky/Preveen nw some want to make Devinda a mod bt im sorry i have to say this even he posted lods of post hes still a newbe Member No 4,106

Still he dnt have enough experieance to be a Mod bt if Madz want a new Mod i vote for PILA

Before anyone says anything, I would appeal to everyone not to get involved.

Peace, out.

Why the hell have you raised my warning by 10% again? 20% for the day? Man you are realy sad and lonely , i feel so bad for you brother. Hope you are enjoying this.. and i pity you....

Peri, this has gone too far.

Madz, this got to stop and i dont accept these imature warnings by this moderator

if Devinda become a mod i quit posting and i cancel my account

i don't normally chime in but i can't help it

hola, no one has anything personal against you so i think you can keep calm. it's just that some of the stuff you post rubs people the wrong way and its the mods that have to deal with these members. they get the tough job of dealing with everyone.

the mods have a tough job and i don't think rebelling against them is going to get you anywhere. the admin picked them for a reason.

i suggest you drop this argument and move on.

Why the hell have you raised my warning by 10% again? 20% for the day? Man you are realy sad and lonely , i feel so bad for you brother. Hope you are enjoying this.. and i pity you....

Peri, this has gone too far.

Madz, this got to stop and i dont accept these imature warnings by this moderator

will you just take this offline??? the reason you keep getting warnings is cos you choose to embarass yourself in public with these pleas!

will you just take this offline??? the reason you keep getting warnings is cos you choose to embarass yourself in public with these pleas!

Hey you are right. I just didnt relaise that by losing the cool the man of the hour keep wining :D Ok fine, at the end of the day he got a job to do. Chill!

But need to get the warnings down ok? :P

HEY MADZ & AL MEMBERS IM SORRY 2 SAY THIS, BUT I NEED 2 TELL THIS

That peri has warned me for stupid things

is he nuts o wat????? huh he thinks hes a AL CEO hehehe

hey peri remember u can b a mod or wat ever, bt there r 1000's of AL members, we hav more power than u, mind it :violent-smiley-030:

Warned on Yesterday, 11:33 PM

Added to warn level http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...&st=0

a. Insulting the moderators

b. Getting involved in a matter that he really should have stayed out of.

Pericles Warned on Mar 6 2007, 11:42 PM

Added to warn level Inappropriate language use towards moderators.

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=3136&hl=

Pericles Warned on Mar 6 2007, 06:55 PM

Added to warn level Advertising for "Car Smile"

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...=3121&st=80

Edited by Street racer

:D he he, whyzat machang? Podi ekane macho (with a huge internet bill) :D

ya i know he is a very nice guys bt still lack of experieance to be a mod, just imagine if i became a mod in this forum what kind of destruction gona happend ? :P think how many ppl stop posting

Anyway Hola still u got 50% warning level ne so stop fighting with mods and madz will reduce it, trust me that happend to me beofre u join to the forum i got 10% warning and within 10 days madz remove it

hey that peri has warned me for stupid things

hey peri remember u can b a mod or wat ever, bt there r 1000's of AL members, we hav more power than u, mind it :violent-smiley-030:

Warned on Yesterday, 11:33 PM

Added to warn level http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...&st=0

a. Insulting the moderators

b. Getting involved in a matter that he really should have stayed out of.

Pericles Warned on Mar 6 2007, 11:42 PM

Added to warn level Inappropriate language use towards moderators.

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=3136&hl=

Pericles Warned on Mar 6 2007, 06:55 PM

Added to warn level Advertising for "Car Smile"

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...=3121&st=80

Jana, drop it bro, more you loose the chill that man wins right? Keep your chill write to Madz or something. Very sorry to see the warnings against you bro :(

HEY MADZ & AL MEMBERS IM SORRY 2 SAY THIS, BUT I NEED 2 TELL THIS

That peri has warned me for stupid things

Oh God another one, man things are getting better and better u came with another trouble oh man go and watch the cricket match our boys are doing a fine job out there

ya i know he is a very nice guys bt still lack of experieance to be a mod, just imagine if i became a mod in this forum what kind of destruction gona happend ? :P think how many ppl stop posting

Anyway Hola still u got 50% warning level ne so stop fighting with mods and madz will reduce it, trust me that happend to me beofre u join to the forum i got 10% warning and within 10 days madz remove it

We obviously cant ask someone to be a mod can we? Maybe a poll? Or nominate thru a poll? Kind of an election :D

Oh great now you appleal to members? Why not warn them as you used to Peri? <_<

Hola, could you please discuss these matters privately? I have told you several times not to take up things like this in the form and drag the entire thread into some sort of war zone. Instead what you should have done was to email me rather than trying to argue with Praveen. I can’t help it if you don’t listen to what I say. Both of you are my good friends.

Appointing of new mods is done only by myself and I will do if it is necessary. At the moment I don’t see any valid reason to appoint new mods as I’m fully satisfied with the current mods and they are doing a good job in keeping the forum on the correct path.

Oh God another one, man things are getting better and better u came with another trouble oh man go and watch the cricket match our boys are doing a fine job out there

C'mon man, I asked everyone to stay outta it.

I decided to follow the advise G.B.Shaw gives in my signature. So let it go and let these boys say whatever. Appropriate action is being taken.

C'mon man, I asked everyone to stay outta it.

I decided to follow the advise G.B.Shaw gives in my signature. So let it go and let these boys say whatever. Appropriate action is being taken.

oh man this is so funny """ Never wrestle with a pig. """ :D:D:D:D:D

Appointing of new mods is done only by myself and I will do if it is necessary. At the moment I don’t see any valid reason to appoint new mods as I’m fully satisfied with the current mods and they are doing a good job in keeping the forum on the correct path.

:grinning-smiley-043: