• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Intro...

TurboSeavy

Hi All,

Thought its better I introduce myself to the forum. I'm Sampath, a vehicle enthusiast just like all of you.

Only recently I got to know of the AL forum and I have the utmost respect for all the cool people here.

Respect to all the Auto Gurus, Admins.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Thought its better I introduce myself to the forum. I'm Sampath, a vehicle enthusiast just like all of you.

Only recently I got to know of the AL forum and I have the utmost respect for all the cool people here.

Respect to all the Auto Gurus, Admins.

Hello TurboSeavy.... Wellcome to AL... :alc:

Welcome...Your monthly subscription charges for the forum will be announced shortly.

How times must I tell u not to joke around with ppl u don't know? One more for the warning Hola. A newbie wouldn't know if u were being serious or not, so don't mislead them.

Turbo, the forum membership is free dude.

How times must I tell u not to joke around with ppl u don't know? One more for the warning Hola. A newbie wouldn't know if u were being serious or not, so don't mislead them.

Turbo, the forum membership is free dude.

Pericles,

I dont like you issueing warning for every thing i do. There are so many other posts in various threads by various members and you have to issue warning for me? I was just joking and its not such a big thing. You are just finding every bit of fault here and there to spill your big moderator attitude.

Madz, im very concerned on these kind of behaviour. As if somone got something personal against me?

I dont like you issueing warning for every thing i do.

You seem to think I care about what u like.

Pericles,

I dont like you issueing warning for every thing i do. There are so many other posts in various threads by various members and you have to issue warning for me? I was just joking and its not such a big thing. You are just finding every bit of fault here and there to spill your big moderator attitude.

Madz, im very concerned on these kind of behaviour. As if somone got something personal against me?

I know u were joking. Hence

How times must I tell u not to joke around with ppl u don't know?

And I have told u before. I belive it was me the last time. And if it was a big thing, u woulda got an official warning level raise, not a "Don't do that again" message.

BTW, issue a warning means warning level raised, that aint happened... yet. Don't push it.

I'm not gonna pollute this dudes intro thread any further. If u want to raise and further ... concerns, take it of line on to the mail. U have both Madz and my email addys.

I know u were joking. Hence

And I have told u before. I belive it was me the last time. And if it was a big thing, u woulda got an official warning level raise, not a "Don't do that again" message.

BTW, issue a warning means warning level raised, that aint happened... yet. Don't push it.

I'm not gonna pollute this dudes intro thread any further. If u want to raise and further ... concerns, take it of line on to the mail. U have both Madz and my email addys.

Thank you for taking your time in replying so detailed. Now listen, i dont want you to worry of what i like. But for a fact i know now that you are trying to pick an argument with me whenever you can. What the hell is wrong with you man? Now you might be brewing a reply once again to show how smart you are but drop it Pericles..

You go ahead and show your moderator powere to any other but as i told you once - before you raise my warning even by 1% first consult Madz and then do what you ever want to do. Its not Madz is known to me or any thing, its just its always better to run your thoughts by any kind of inteligent or matured person than you

Edited by Hola

Kindi Bolea........ :P:P:P Kindi Bolea...... :P:P:D:D:lol::lol:

Thank you for taking your time in replying so detailed. Now listen, i dont want you to worry of what i like. But for a fact i know now that you are trying to pick an argument with me whenever you can. What the hell is wrong with you man? Now you might be brewing a reply once again to show how smart you are but drop it Pericles..

You go ahead and show your moderator powere to any other but as i told you once - before you raise my warning even by 1% first consult Madz and then do what you ever want to do. Its not Madz is known to me or any thing, its just its always better to run your thoughts by any kind of inteligent or matured person than you

you're digging a deeper hole hola :rolleyes: no one challenged your intellectualism here so i suggest you apologise...

Hi Shakir, hope you are fine...

No Shakir, i dont want to apologise. I always try to be polite but this is just crazy, everytime your fellow mod tries to pick an argument

Hi Shakir, hope you are fine...

No Shakir, i dont want to apologise. I always try to be polite but this is just crazy, everytime your fellow mod tries to pick an argument

hola at least accept the initial mistake... we all know you were joking but a newbie might think otherwise...

hola at least accept the initial mistake... we all know you were joking but a newbie might think otherwise...

Ok Shakir, if you say so machang

Apologies Turbo, i was joking. AL is all free (except for the classifieds :D )

Kindi Bolea........ :P:P:P Kindi Bolea...... :P:P:D:D:lol::lol:

:D Jana!! Ado! How??

Please rember to submit your car to the car meet on 31st March

oh god........!

wat did i do????

anyway im sorry bro..... ;)

and you might be next :)

my warnin level is 30%

how come????

oh god........!

wat did i do????

anyway im sorry bro..... ;)

Hola brother dont think Preveen and some members dont like u, we all respect each and every single members, bt the thing is some dnt like what u post and we all know u posted abt 2,500 posts bt pls think twise or more before posting, that will help u and us to live in peacefully :alc:

Hi All,

Welcome dude! Hope you like it here!

this whole argument is not your business... stay out of it or it might rise further...

Golly... guys... ?? You supposed to be mods.. you know.. help people and stuff...

not spook them... :) cmon... chill :):)?

Edited by Saturn