• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

Homies... we are Back... The Honda Club together with AutoLanka is proud to present Modified Fest 2007. this time it's an invitation to all you modified car owners..

on the 31st of March 2007 at the AMRC Speed Dome Battaramulla.

the event will include -

Cash Prizes for -

Best Modification

Best Interior

& Best Sounds System

Also -

a Giant Screen with some of best Racing and Drag Activities in SL and etc.

Food Stalls

Drink Stalls

and a Out Door Dance Floor with mind blowing Lighting Effects plus a Live Band

please spread the word... see you there... :D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homies... we are Back... The Honda Club together with AutoLanka is proud to present Modified Fest 2007. this time it's an invitation to all you modified car owners..

the event will include -

Cash Prizes for -

Best Modification

Best Interior

& Best Sounds System

Also -

Food Stalls

Drink Stalls

And this time the events will be open for all modified cars...not only for Honda's :violent-smiley-030:

Ah!! u guys just couldnt wait a couple of months rite!! Damn u shud have something in the summer when all the guys are back down in colombo... Madz how about organising a supercar gathering for may? :D

Yep like what we had 2 years back in Nawam Mw rite? Cool lets do that as well

Ah!! u guys just couldnt wait a couple of months rite!! Damn u shud have something in the summer when all the guys are back down in colombo... Madz how about organising a supercar gathering for may? :D

dude... sorry bro... we'll be missing you this time... lets see what we could come up in may...

aye to that!!

late may would sound real nice :):P

hey u didn mention the time

the event will include -

Cash Prizes for -

Best Modification

Best Interior

& Best Sounds System

Also -

Food Stalls

Drink Stalls

the event will include -

Cash Prizes for -

Best Modification

Best Interior

& Best Sounds System

Also -

Food Stalls

Drink Stalls

Dragyy! Great work again!

But im not geting my cermic header untill May. So im not fitting in. Hope you guys have a blast!

Dragster machan what exactly get classified as mods?? :huh: does have to be mchanical or would cosmetic upgrades like a set of rims do to qualify?

:)

how do ppl enter? entry fee? etc details pls :D

ok sorry.. maybe I used the wrong term.. it's more of a "Rice Fest" or "Pimp Fest" so the best pimp or riced up vehicle will win the prize for best Exterior Modification....

sadly this time we are compelled to charge a entry fee.. a very small amount...

entry forms will be at the gate...

starting time will be at 4.30 pm in the evening... last time we had only riced up honda's but this time it's a open event... :D

ok sorry.. maybe I used the wrong term.. it's more of a "Rice Fest" or "Pimp Fest" so the best pimp or riced up vehicle will win the prize for best Exterior Modification....

sadly this time we are compelled to charge a entry fee.. a very small amount...

entry forms will be at the gate...

starting time will be at 4.30 pm in the evening... last time we had only riced up honda's but this time it's a open event... :D

So that means the "Lady" can enter?.... if he still has it by then.... :D

cool dont think i'll enter...as still doin up ma car...but sure will attend....wow sounds like it's gonna be awesome guys. i'll spread da word....

p.s. got ma car back yesterday :D left a 406 to to eat dust while drivin down parliament road at abt 12.30 last night... :D:DB)

sha! gud news..we can come to watch rite? we dont have all these modified cars yet nor :( hehe so Dragster.. tell us what we can do, or any kind of help that we can give.. :)

- you have not specified the times? please do. so that we can plan ahead..

Edited by Kim

sha! gud news..we can come to watch rite? we dont have all these modified cars yet nor :( hehe so Dragster.. tell us what we can do, or any kind of help that we can give.. :)

- you have not specified the times? please do. so that we can plan ahead..

thanks guys.. please spread the word.. that's all we need.. and you guys are all welcome..

thanks guys.. please spread the word.. that's all we need.. and you guys are all welcome..

dont worry abt spreadin da word...i'm tellin all da petrolheads i know...lets try n' get some hot chics as well(as many as poss)..@draggy we chargin an entrance fee frm spectators??

dont worry abt spreadin da word...i'm tellin all da petrolheads i know...lets try n' get some hot chics as well(as many as poss)..@draggy we chargin an entrance fee frm spectators??

chicks ? you speak my language bro.. were you at the last years Honda Meet ? if no you missed out on a lot... ofcourse there will be chicks.. that's what makes the cars look good... :P

Last Years Honda Meet...

IPB Image

chicks ? you speak my language bro.. were you at the last years Honda Meet ? if no you missed out on a lot... ofcourse there will be chicks.. that's what makes the cars look good... :P

Last Years Honda Meet...

IPB Image

OF COURSE! ' lucky car dat isssssssssssssssss!!

Edited by Kim