• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

I didnt know there were that many modiffied cars in SL. Its really great to see and amazing as I am sure parts arent that available in SL. The hondas were looking very good but I didnt like the yellow checkers on the subaru. I guess that NSX didnt show up.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know there were that many modiffied cars in SL. Its really great to see and amazing as I am sure parts arent that available in SL. The hondas were looking very good but I didnt like the yellow checkers on the subaru. I guess that NSX didnt show up.

well it was not an out n out performance car meet so i was not suprised that none of the proper GTR's etc were not present :(

The Sti with the stickers was done up for the Royal Thomian Match :) looks aside the car is said to be quick - i belive thats what Aravinda Premadasa used to race a while back...

The Sti with the stickers was done up for the Royal Thomian Match :) looks aside the car is said to be quick - i belive thats what Aravinda Premadasa used to race a while back...

Yes :D When I pointed out to him that u guys lost, he said summin along the lines of leaving it for next years match :D

Guys.. we had a wonderful time as much as the time we took in organizing it for you... I'm sorry if there was any short comings...

I would like to thank each and every one of you who made it and to all my friends who helped out. our sponsers who made it happen Tech Motors, Advance, Pet#o and x1*

specialy to Madhawa with AutoLanka with endless support. and to the goons Shakir, Prasanna, Kris, Peri and the others if I missed any... you guys are the bomb.. thanks for making it happen...

and also a big thanks to our Media sponser TNL Radio... a big thanks to Mike from TNL who went on the turn tables... thanks to #### for the after party with free food and drinks...

and last but not the least all you guys from AL who were there that day.. I saw some of you Isuru, Gihan, Shane and some others...

thanks to Dimantha for bringing his cars in.. and the other race car drivers...

@hola.. no I'm sorry this will be it for this year, there wont be another honda meet till next year but we do have loads of stuff in store for you... ####

sorry if anyone missed out on getting the member forms for the honda club as all our club members were busy that day running around...

Edited by MADZ

####

honestly Ravinda you guys do a tremendous service to the auto-enthusiast community of SL, plz keep up the good work, you guys got our blessings all the time :)

now we eagerly look forward to the track event, plz do keep us posted on the event...

Edited by MADZ

honestly Ravinda you guys do a tremendous service to the auto-enthusiast community of SL, plz keep up the good work, you guys got our blessings all the time :)

now we eagerly look forward to the track event, plz do keep us posted on the event...

yes dude was a gr8 event really awesome being able to get all those beautiful machines togerther...gr8 work...

cant wait for these upcomin events now, wish i cud've stayed longer...but had 2 go as i got lift home.... :(

Guys.. we had a wonderful time as much as the time we took in organizing it for you... I'm sorry if there was any short comings...

I would like to thank each and every one of you who made it and to all my friends who helped out. our sponsers who made it happen Tech Motors, Advance, Pet#o and x1*

specialy to Madhawa with AutoLanka with endless support. and to the goons Shakir, Prasanna, Kris, Peri and the others if I missed any... you guys are the bomb.. thanks for making it happen...

and also a big thanks to our Media sponser TNL Radio... a big thanks to Mike from TNL who went on the turn tables... thanks to #### for the after party with free food and drinks...

and last but not the least all you guys from AL who were there that day.. I saw some of you Isuru, Gihan, Shane and some others...

@hola.. no I'm sorry this will be it for this year, there wont be another honda meet till next year but we do have loads of stuff in store for you... ####

sorry if anyone missed out on getting the member forms for the honda club as all our club members were busy that day running around...

You missed Fuzzo the Goon.... :-)

Nads too :) I forsee a serious bashing on the Goons list....

Sacrilege I tell you missing Baldy and Nadz! :D

Good work Drags!! Could see the amount of hardwork that went into the event.. Also props to the Guys who manned the gates from the start itself (Shak,GrandCivic,Gaya as the rest of the clan)

Also props to the Guys who manned the gates from the start itself (Shak,GrandCivic,Gaya as the rest of the clan)

yup thanx to Gaya & sharkster i found myself having been entered in the best Interior category!!! :D

....i didnt win anything by anychance né? :huh:

:lol:

:( Thanks for the info bro. And also sorry that i could not make it that day as i was stuck at work and had some night plans too ;) Anyway, please take my word that if you are thinking of a Honda meet by any chance we are all are not tired and always ready for it!

U did a great job bro, bt u forgot to thank Asanka for bringing lods of Honda's.

Edited by MADZ

<_< Api otuwo da ??

Anyways.. need your e-mail. There are people interested in joining the Honda club.

Edited by Memphis

Hi guys, finally the “Modified Fest 2007” pics are uploaded to AL gallery. Check it out!! [Click Here]

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the guys who helped to make this event a success.

Organizing Team - Dragster, Gaya and myself

Also props to the guys who were at the gate (Shakir, Memphis, Grand Civic, Kris, MadMax, Fuzzo, Velocity) and Preveen together with Presad (photography)

Mr Dinesh . J - For providing us the AMRC SPEED DROME to conduct this event.

Media Sponsor – TNL Radio (special thanks to DJ Mike for making things happening)

Sponsors – PetcoLanka, Adv#nce Car Audio, Tech Motors, X-1R , Suntel and AutoLanka

Further thanks to all other car clubs for showing their support including ###### , TIC, NISMO, Racersedge, Asanka's gang

Without all of you guys support we wouldn’t have done this event!!

Unfortunately due to heavy rain we couldn’t finish off the event properly. But we are planning to have a small function to give away the prices for the 3 winners of the Modified Fest 2007 competitions.

Finally thanks to all of you guys who came to see this event. We are still in the process of learning things. So if there ware any short comings please do let us know so that we could consider them next time.

Check out the video clip and photos of this event!! [Click Here]