• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome stuff :) it was good to see a fair number of the performance machines along side the modified cars

All kudos to Madz , Draggy & Team AL for organizing an excellent meet :)

good stuff guys! :appl:

it was great bumping into all the forum members - always nice to see the faces behind the screen names :D

Awsome stuff :) it was good to see a fair number of the performance machines along side the modified cars

All kudos to Madz , Draggy & Team AL for organizing an excellent meet :)

good stuff guys!

it was great bumping into all the forum members - always nice to see the faces behind the screen names :D

yeah enjoyed da event so much! :appl:

yeah enjoyed da event so much! :appl:

adooo umba amba gaha yata sevané - monavada kara kara hitiyé ah?:huh::lol:

Met Malliya,but all attempts to find you were unsucessful and once the light detriorated we jus gave up hope of seeing u altogether!! :P

but seriously where were u hiding?? :huh:

it should be up soon - i saw Peri clicking away as usual and Madz got a few shots in as well

...but the even was supposed to go on till late - dunno what happened after the rain though :( ....i take it all of team AL who were on duty are getting some serious shut eye as we speak! :lol:

it should be up soon - i saw Peri clicking away as usual and Madz got a few shots in as well

...but the even was supposed to go on till late - dunno what happened after the rain though :( ....i take it all of team AL who were on duty are getting some serious shut eye as we speak! :lol:

machan come on...how come you went there without a cam...

in 10 mins backfire pix n sound system pix will be up :)

only a few.. weird.. i bought a brand new camera and charged fully.. the battery drained to half immediately as i took 3 pix with flash on :(

in 10 mins backfire pix n sound system pix will be up :)

only a few.. weird.. i bought a brand new camera and charged fully.. the battery drained to half immediately as i took 3 pix with flash on :(

adooo umba amba gaha yata sevané - monavada kara kara hitiyé ah?:huh::lol:

Met Malliya,but all attempts to find you were unsucessful and once the light detriorated we jus gave up hope of seeing u altogether!! :P

but seriously where were u hiding?? :huh:

he! he! i wasn't hiding anywhere bung :D i met kim, supra_natural, KLM (bdw supra_natural was wondering where the hell you were hiding :P ) and saw many other AL members too.

yah malliya told me that he met you and had a chat, i so wanted to find you but when the rain started to pour in (as the exterior mod event was being announced) i had to go away :(

Supra we couldnt meet up ne :(

any more upcoming events soon??

im not gonna depend on anyone.. i will b there on time..

@shane

u cant convince me..

a punch is not enuf for u..

btw were dere any drink n food stalls??

btw were dere any drink n food stalls??