• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those ain't the only sky's in town maybe the only GTR's but there's the R32 GTR too. And last time i checked Mr. Ramanayaka's sky wasn't stock.

i meant the GTR's machan - after all the other Skylines be it R33's or 34's run RB20's and most are auto's...aside from the odd body sticker or spoiler ,even those are stock

yeah i hear that Dhanuka wanted to or had gone in for a larger set of turbos...is it that or are we to expect some more mods as well?should be a cracker! :)

&that R32 isnt an original factory built GTR now is it? :mellow:

-cuz if its isn't then it ought to win the any segement which has an award for the most performance modified car!! aside from the ATESSA i figure everything else has been dropped in? the car looks stunning with the Nismo decals :)

&that R32 isnt an original factory built GTR now is it? :mellow:

-cuz if its isn't then it ought to win the any segement which has an award for the most performance modified car!! aside from the ATESSA i figure everything else has been dropped in? the car looks stunning with the Nismo decals :)

No its supposedly a conversion.... and ATESSA is not the only thing it doesn't have.... apparently it's RWD!! :blink:

must be one heck of a thrill ride B)

hey draggy Is it only for cars or can vans participate .. U knw why im asking this

Anyways if thereare entry forms At the gate we dont have to fill the PDF one rite u guys can still get me one from the gate ..

ANYWAYS ThIS will BE happening for sure ..

I cudnt meet The Autolanka team from a long time except

Peri (i meet him whereever i go including classes)

& i wud like to meet all the new Freinds of Autolanka I was missing for a long time so im like a newbie again ..What to do ..

hey draggy Is it only for cars or can vans participate .. U knw why im asking this

Anyways if thereare entry forms At the gate we dont have to fill the PDF one rite u guys can still get me one from the gate ..

ANYWAYS ThIS will BE happening for sure ..

I cudnt meet The Autolanka team from a long time except

Peri (i meet him whereever i go including classes)

& i wud like to meet all the new Freinds of Autolanka I was missing for a long time so im like a newbie again ..What to do ..

Yeah machang where were you? Looking forward to see your van's pics.

well actually Hola the Defender is busy getting a make over - so i'll be piloting the Z for the time being - but still looking for a buyer none the less...

:angry-smiley-024: from ur hi5 to the boys you met at the negombo g2g said dont sell it and you cant listen ne machang

Yeah machang where were you? Looking forward to see your van's pics.

:angry-smiley-024: from ur hi5 to the boys you met at the negombo g2g said dont sell it and you cant listen ne machang

:lol: your telling me bro.... just a few hourse ago a friends of mine was in the Z with me and even he said "machan if i were you , i'd do anything , even scrub pots for a living , as long as i could keep using the Z " :D

...looks like i'm the only one NOT loco about the Z né! :blink:

once you have it, the chase is over :)

yeah fuzzo exactly

...i bought it cuz i wanted to drive a proper rwd machine - lived with it for an year - now its time to move on - time to start chasing something else! :)

hmmm next buy is tricky...given the horrors of driving in SL ideally it'd be a big brash SUV-

so another Land Rover is on the cards..

but i'd love to see what its like to use a triptronic so a B4 Legacy in that spec is also a consideration...

3rd choic is a little up in the clouds -it involves finding a decent E39 BMW 5 series

& option 4 is the dull and sensible one of getting an old Audi A6 1.9 Tdi

Any EVO concideration?? ;)

not an evo fan as such - the 6 GSR's are nice - but i don't see it as an everyday drive as such

if its an AWD machine - then my vote goes for a Subaru - and the B4 is nice in the fact that its got all th creature comforts an power - but don't need to get frustrted in traffic cuz of the auto gear box option! :)

yeah fuzzo exactly

...i bought it cuz i wanted to drive a proper rwd machine - lived with it for an year - now its time to move on - time to start chasing something else! :)

hmmm next buy is tricky...given the horrors of driving in SL ideally it'd be a big brash SUV-

so another Land Rover is on the cards..

but i'd love to see what its like to use a triptronic so a B4 Legacy in that spec is also a consideration...

3rd choic is a little up in the clouds -it involves finding a decent E39 BMW 5 series

& option 4 is the dull and sensible one of getting an old Audi A6 1.9 Tdi

end of the day bro, your car is who you are. And the rare Z is pretty lucky to have

ya u got that right, anyway if i own devs Z i do a complete Twin Turbo Engine Swap and some kind of Light Weight Alloys thats it

DevZ? :D We had to threten him with hit men to bring him to negombo as someone was complaining about his petrol

DevZ? :D We had to threten him with hit men to bring him to negombo as someone was complaining about his petrol

...but well ultimately what worked was Supra_Natural agreeing to foot the fuel bill!!! :lol:

duly noted - appologies mods

any idea on the entrance fee for the Event? :huh:

...but well ultimately what worked was Supra_Natural agreeing to foot the fuel bill!!! :lol:

duly noted - appologies mods

any idea on the entrance fee for the Event? :huh:

isnt this on the flyer. Anyway the last year Honda meet didnt have any fee

Hey anyways cn i participate in this too

u know i dnt hav a car ..but a van

Long time ahhh... Hey WCC this is called "Modified Fest", if yours can't, no body else wont qualify...