• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all that car needs is a set of lights that blink n a buffer that makes happy or sad faces & it'll be é Pimped out 21st Century version of a HONDA Herby!!! :lol:

bit over pimpd if ya ask me...dats like a clown car....what a waste of a accord...sometimes these arabs dont know what to do wit there money... :angry:

helloooo would some 1 out there be kind enough to give direction on how to get to this venue please.....

come near da BMW showroom @ Battaramulla...head down dat road towards Pelawatte...Just after da Showroom u come to a roundabout, head straight, u will cross a bridge after da roundabout, it's on ur Right as soon as u cross da bridge...cant miss...it's a big bare open area of land...(just ask someone when ur r near da BMW showroom...)

Edited by speeddemon200

chicks ? you speak my language bro.. were you at the last years Honda Meet ? if no you missed out on a lot... ofcourse there will be chicks.. that's what makes the cars look good... :P

Last Years Honda Meet...

IPB Image

yo dragster wonder what would it be get this kinda treatment on ma hood? haha Edited by Junkfriend

wot time? ther we getting the emails too, but nowher i see the time! :( couldnt make it last time, so dont knw if this starts from 6am OR 12am or after 6pm OR after 9pm.. if someone can be kind enough to let know of the time, its greatly appreciated.

since u know, can plan ahead and arrange accordingly! isnt it? have become 'quite busy, since 'started working!

also, is it only modified cars which can come ther? (i mean park ther) ;) hehe

Edited by Kim

wot time? ther we getting the emails too, but nowher i see the time! :( couldnt make it last time, so dont knw if this starts from 6am OR 12am or after 6pm OR after 9pm.. if someone can be kind enough to let know of the time, its greatly appreciated.

since u know, can plan ahead and arrange accordingly! isnt it? have become 'quite busy, since 'started working!

starting at 4pm in the evening... yup only all modified cars no matter the make or model...

entrance tickets are sold at the gate

starting at 4pm in the evening... yup only all modified cars no matter the make or model...

entrance tickets are sold at the gate

my silver, kitted will be IN rite? u meant any modification nor? is it?

no no im quite sure non-mod cars can park as well im guessin just da modified ones will be showcased..(draggy? madz?)

as for da time...think it was agreed earlier in da post dat..we were startin at 4.30pm dunno if changed...

no no im quite sure non-mod cars can park as well im guessin just da modified ones will be showcased..(draggy? madz?)

of course datz the idea behind a show... c'mon kim, itz needless to ask such questions... the event is open to everyone to come and watch(park) and only the participants of the competition need to have modified cars :P .. bdw howz da participation so far? how many entrants?

Edited by isurujosh

come near da BMW showroom @ Battaramulla...head down dat road towards Pelawatte...Just after da Showroom u come to a roundabout, head straight, u will cross a bridge after da roundabout, it's on ur Right as soon as u cross da bridge...cant miss...it's a big bare open area of land...(just ask someone when ur r near da BMW showroom...)

Thanks a lot Speedemon20o- I remember the bare open land- never new there was a track there.... wow... cool.... looking forward to meeting some of the memebers of A/L

see u there

of course i am cumin wit her, who else? were u expecting me to come with nexgen :P ... anyway let us cut this personal crap now and talk about the fest <_<

NeXgen? :angry: Dont talk about that dude... He wont enjoy this meet that much.. <_<

Enjoy the meet man, rember to post first hand pics!

of course datz the idea behind a show... c'mon kim, itz needless to ask such questions... the event is open to everyone to come and watch(park) and only the participants of the competition need to have modified cars :P .. bdw howz da participation so far? how many entrants?

the line up for now are

Evo's

Sky's

Rex's

Honda's

Lucino's

Levin's

Mini's

and some surprises... well I hope we could provide everyone with parking but it will be on a first come first serve basis because we are having more cars this time... so come early and you will be able to park inside if not you can park on the side of the road which is quite safe..

guys bring your friends.. lets have a good time... we got Outburst DJ's to rock you through the night with some fantastic lighting effects.. and the giant screen will feature some of the best drags ever that went down in sri lanka....

and finaly but not the least... what's the point of a Auto show if there are no chicks huh ? we got that covered as well...