• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Modified Fest 2007 ::

dragster

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay Great news

Would love to be there – won’t be taking part ( No modifications yet) but it would be nice to seee the stuff.

Ahhhh small question- pls pardon my ignorance but I can’t seem to recall where this joint is “AMRC Speed Dome Battaramulla” could some kind sole give me some ideas as to where it is…

Cheers

MADZ/dragster... i think you should have entry forms at your offices as well for those who want to register in advance... will avoid clutter at the event...

Yes Shak, We will have the Entry Forms ready by next week. It will be available in AL office and few selected shops like Advance, Pet#o ect.. We will put a downloadable PDF entry form in Autolanka website as well.

ok sorry.. maybe I used the wrong term.. it's more of a "Rice Fest" or "Pimp Fest" so the best pimp or riced up vehicle will win the prize for best Exterior Modification....

sadly this time we are compelled to charge a entry fee.. a very small amount...

entry forms will be at the gate...

starting time will be at 4.30 pm in the evening... last time we had only riced up honda's but this time it's a open event... :D

ne one seen dat bright green del sol, dat's being modified? it's an absolute beaut, active diffusers, custom interior wit custom guages n' all, even had a engine swap, n' 20" chrome rims, duel chrome exhausts......nt sure if puttin details of da garage it's at here would be advertisin...so will not put...

ne one seen dat bright green del sol, dat's being modified? it's an absolute beaut, active diffusers, custom interior wit custom guages n' all, even had a engine swap, n' 20" chrome rims, duel chrome exhausts......nt sure if puttin details of da garage it's at here would be advertisin...so will not put...

yeah, the one with with the upside down Acura badges. There have been pics of it on the forum before.

me in the driver's seat...

...Peri in the Passenger seat.. and me with the chick in the back! :D ... :lol:

This competition is it gonna be broke down into categories like, car manufacturer (Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's?

what are 'active diffusers' :blink: ??

...Peri in the Passenger seat.. and me with the chick in the back! :D ... :lol:

This competition is it gonna be broke down into categories like, car manufacturer (Toyota's, Honda's, Nissan's?

nope.. just the best looking ride... :D

@ Peri.. you better ask Prassana to hold on to that BM if you wana get lucky this time as well....

@ Peri.. you better ask Prassana to hold on to that BM if you wana get lucky this time as well....

Alright alright, let not drag this any further :D Besides, I didn't "get lucky" I just gave a lift.

Anyway, I'll be having my own baby for this one. Not competeing, but I need to lug around my stuff :D

what are 'active diffusers' :blink: ??

u know da front n' rear air difuser's u get on da skyline, evo, etc... well this del sol, has those but they are suspended off da body kit so they react according to da speed da car is travellin at i think..

Can U guys get back to the original topic of this thread Plssssssss ! I think it was "Modified Fest 2007" B)

If you reply is OT just create a new thread with a meaningful topic name and post it with a link to that thread.

Tx,

-if someone is gonna declare é engine change to é RMV & then go from there - that would be é right n admirable thing to do...

....but does that happen with all these "conversions"....? :huh:

the whole reason for the conversion is because it's a cheaper solution to buying the real thing.

back to the honda show...