• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Sport Bike Enthusiasts?

Lalithster

ok ok...bike fan here :jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

I've owned and NSR250 sometime ago and now own 2 dirtbikes...1 two smoke and an XR250 :P

the only reason i kept away from an Aprilia RS500 i was gonna get for 2 lakhs here was that roads are pretty crap and the drivers are too moronic to ride a hot blooded sports bike...

gone 160kmh couple of times but heck that's nothing much on bike :)

records say that a kawi ninja 12r can do 0-60mph in 2.6 secs :o imagine that kinda machine in our roads :lol:

i love bikes...nothing like the thrill of a fast accelerating bike...that vibration going through your body of a high revving 4 cylinder 4 stroke powerplant... the scary cornering with some rear tire slipping.... man that's life :D

too bad i'm getting a bit too old to handle speed crashes :(

ok onto the topic...

i would love to see the new Kawi that's gonna take the xrown away from the suzi hyabusa for the fastest road bike... I've seen online the 14R...that's gonna the suzi apart...

also the new aprilia's... lovely machines and super handling...

too bad we don't have anything over 300cc here...

In my opinion...any f00l can handle a 250cc...but a 500cc and up... it's a different ball game...

looking forward to see some pics and hot chics :D

too bad we don't have anything over 300cc here...

In my opinion...any f00l can handle a 250cc...but a 500cc and up... it's a different ball game...

i belive it has more to do with sercurity concerns as opposed to rider safety! :)

the most powerful ligit bikes are supposedly those PSD used BMW 750cc bikes right?

but i have seen a fair number of XR600's around... :blink:

& once someone emailed a picture of a GSX 1300 & an R1 (pre 2002) and said they we're sighted here in SL...

:huh:

possible??

ya ve gotta love the colours of this bike.. so vivid and appealing.. the ducati looks wicked man.. yeah its a pity nothin can be done bout the 250cc ruling... who knows with time to come it just might change..

Zz

only two bike fans huh?

well here are a few and more to come!

Count me in too for the Bike fan list……

My initial passion was for bikes, but I’m no racer ….. :P just loved them a lot…. Haven’t had any serious bikes but have friends who are in to racing so I use to tag along with them ( Side Kolla :D )

Parents were never too keen on the bike idea- got furiously mad when I build a ramp and ran by BMX over it.

My fav is Honda- always wanted to own a CBR- but now getting too old to be in that riding position for long periods….. anyway haven’t got on 1 for abt 3-4 years now :(

Some pic would be great… pls do post when u get them

Cheers

bike fan here too :D

kawas, yamahas and hondas for me please...

i've never owned a bike either... just ridden but not done so in years and i have the same problem with parents... hope to change all that eventually... discreetly :D

shit.. these bike got a way more "pimp" factor than cars.. beautiful! unfortunately aint blessed with a bike license.. parentz blahdi blah.. got hooked on to bikes since the matrix lol... only hope to change the future with time to come..

for those interested.. just do a search for "ghostrider" and "ghost rider" on youtube.. ya ll come up wit some wicked clips of bikes doing 200+ in traffic while swerving around.. radical stuf!

Zz

fully agree nexgen - the paint jobs on those bikes r downright awesome!!!

its hard to explain but on a car a paint job or vinyl like those will make it different n cool or wut ever

but on a bike it makes é Bike seem ALIVE & so distinct & individual! :)

...but i doubt i'll ever ride - é lack of metal between me & a potential object upon crashing scares me silly :(

fully agree nexgen - the paint jobs on those bikes r downright awesome!!!

its hard to explain but on a car a paint job or vinyl like those will make it different n cool or wut ever

but on a bike it makes é Bike seem ALIVE & so distinct & individual! :)

...but i doubt i'll ever ride - é lack of metal between me & a potential object upon crashing scares me silly :(

there aint no thrill if theres no risk.. :) then again i wouldnt want to be on the receiving either of an accident on a mb.. plenty o crap out on the net just to send a shiver down ya spine of what could happen...do chk out ghost rider on youtube dude.. either that bugger would ve lost his thinking capacity or has a death wish...

Zz