• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Was Your Lowest Speed To Get Copped? :)

Pericles

Eh.. 62 kmph at galle road.. i cal it barely fast cuz the roads were empty n it were 1 am.. dumb as cops..

good grief.. this true about one of AL mods being eh.. "different"? jkz .. lol

Zz

I somehow fail to see ur interest. What are u gonna do if it is? Nothing? Then go mind ur own business. And take ur "jkz .. lol" with u. Bloody tired of ppl poking their noses in things that have nothing to do with them. :angry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow fail to see ur interest. What are u gonna do if it is? Nothing? Then go mind ur own business. And take ur "jkz .. lol" with u. Bloody tired of ppl poking their noses in things that have nothing to do with them. :angry:

Then i suggest ya take a dose a of ya own advice and keep shut bout what i post.. if you find other people poking their noses so tiring i would take it that I would feel the same if you were to comment on something i posted.. OT aside.. relating to the M3 in existence or not.. my lack of knowledge on the subject would merely require a member to point it out and mind you.. in a friendly manner.. you buddy.. lack all aspects of respect for members over here.. though i keep my mouth shut.. dont let me open my bag of stuff which i could say bout you...

And.. if this thread were to be something that interests your "group", i suggest you take the darn thing off the sights of the public.. its not like i hang my underwear on a pole outside my place to show ppl that i wear one.. do i?

I respected ya as a moderator and "assumed" you were a pal.. my bad k..

Zz

Edited by neXGen

Then i suggest ya take a dose a of ya own advice and keep shut bout what i post.. if you find other people poking their noses so tiring i would take it that I would feel the same if you were to comment on something i posted.. OT aside.. relating to the M3 in existence or not.. my lack of knowledge on the subject would merely require a member to point it out and mind you.. in a friendly manner.. you buddy.. lack all aspects of respect for members over here.. though i keep my mouth shut.. dont let me open my bag of stuff which i could say bout you...

And.. if this thread were to be something that interests your "group", i suggest you take the darn thing off the sights of the public.. its not like i hang my underwear on a pole outside my place to show ppl that i wear one.. do i?

I respected ya as a moderator and "assumed" you were a pal.. my bad k..

Zz

Ur right. Respect needs to be earned. Not everyone on the forums has done that. Hence the lack of it in several directions. This is one of very few posts that u seem to have thought out before replying. Nobody likes having ppl they don't even know passing personal comments or jokes at them. Take it as a life lesson.

As for the existence of this thread, I did protest having it here, if u check back to the begining, but the boss likes having his fun too. U can take it up with him.

Ur right. Respect needs to be earned. Not everyone on the forums has done that. Hence the lack of it in several directions. This is one of very few posts that u seem to have thought out before replying. Nobody likes having ppl they don't even know passing personal comments or jokes at them. Take it as a life lesson.

As for the existence of this thread, I did protest having it here, if u check back to the begining, but the boss likes having his fun too. U can take it up with him.

Righto :) frankly dude.. my comment was mere sarcasm with no truth behind it.. in my case.. whatever is said bout me is just passed along my sight without making a big fuss.. its just a virtual world in the forums (I look at it that way).. my apologies for having offended you.. I treat everybody, like me pals and thus the insane remarks at times.. so once again ma apologies...

Zz

well someone once said - "Mother Nature created a few Perefect heads - the rest she coverd with hair" !!!!! :lol:

this was on my car for the longest time till it went in for a service... guess there was a bald bugger at clean part who wanted it for himself :)

this was on my car for the longest time till it went in for a service... guess there was a bald bugger at clean part who wanted it for himself :)

....hmmm had my beloved Pater known how to drive then i'd have suspected that he pinched it!!!!!! :lol: