• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Was Your Lowest Speed To Get Copped? :)

Pericles

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other was trying to keep up with Devinda's posts and failed miserably so he went out and got drunk with pilawoos who was celebrating after passing his foundation in chatting some girl up... now don't try diverting the attention elsewhere... you still have to respond to the topic :D

(p.s. we failed miserably at trying to get drunk too lol)

Edited by sharkster

the other was trying to keep up with Devinda's posts and failed miserably so he went out and got drunk with pilawoos who was celebrating after passing his foundation in chatting some girl up... now don't try diverting the attention elsewhere... you still have to respond to the topic :D

:lol:

...didnt know my actions would drive Posters to bars to drown thier sorrows in é company of more AL members! :D ...didnt realise how far reaching é impacts of this posting spree would be! B)

....&all along i thought Pillawoos was a family man enjoying wedded bliss!!! :lol:

Shakster Dude.. Brother.. Pal.. Buddy.. Chum.. Machan.. Ambha Yayaluwa.. I need to call you on this on this matter... That was money well spent ;)

PS Battery-Vodka aint good enough to make one speed!!! lol :)

...didnt know my actions would drive Posters to bars to drown thier sorrows in é company of more AL members! :D ...didnt realise how far reaching é impacts of this posting spree would be! B)

/quote]

Not really. We were just in the partying mood .. There is life beyond AL you know ;) J/k

....&all along i thought Pillawoos was a family man enjoying wedded bliss!!! :lol:

Me? Married? I will be dragged, kicking & screaming to the alter for that to happen! lol you fellows think I'm a real old Dude no? :D:D

OT OT! this is Preveen's speeding thread!

So many things to do.... nearly forgot.

According to Fuzzo, the best looking thing in the grandstand.

IPB Image

He wanted me to take pics of the good looking things in the grandstand.

mmm yeah . i remember . Most of the times fuzzo like to stay in grand stand. if not at least walk towards grandstand and standing in front.

Remember Last Katu ... :D

i'm touched that you think i'm good looking peri...but i'm married.. so i won't be seat filler....again...i'm flattered that you think of me that way... :D

I didn't say I thought u were good looking. I said u wanted pics of good looking things in the stands and identified urself as the only good looking thing in the stands, so this is what u get :P

Edited by Pericles

OT

machan i want to buy a digi cam

can u recomend me one??

budget 35-45k

OT again, but was I the only one to NOT notice that d_z has passed the 1000 mark?? :blink: its freakin' 1100 already!! :o

Yo.... please don’t post-whore here. Can’t you see this is the most interesting thread ever to post in AL. :P Lumps of mud passing every where. Keep on coming guys. :action-smiley-060:

mmm yeah . i remember . Most of the times fuzzo like to stay in grand stand. if not at least walk towards grandstand and standing in front.

Remember Last Katu ... :D

It’s bit difficult when the sun shines on your bold head (I mean Shaved) innit??? :lol:

Can't we rename this thread as "AL mud Zone":violent-smiley-030:

Edited by ash

I didn't say I thought u were good looking. I said u wanted pics of good looking things in the stands and identified urself as the only good looking thing in the stands, so this is what u get :P

you didn't have ot say it.. just taking my pic says that... i'm glad you see my point of view on my good looks...or you wouldn't have taken my pic :D:D:D

It’s bit difficult when the sun shines on your bold head (I mean Shaved) innit??? :lol:

shaved is right...i'm bald by choice :unsure:B);)

well now you know :) let's make a difference...

you didn't have ot say it.. just taking my pic says that... i'm glad you see my point of view on my good looks...or you wouldn't have taken my pic :D:D:D

i agree... pericles thinks you're hot... i think he likes married men... look at the attention max gets...

shaved is right...i'm bald by choice :unsure:B);)

and you only have ONE choice

well someone once said - "Mother Nature created a few Perefect heads - the rest she coverd with hair" !!!!! :lol:

....so Fuzzo steps taken in é pursuit of perfection eh! :D

:blink: , Did that have a different meaning attached to it? ahem! :lol: