• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Was Your Lowest Speed To Get Copped? :)

Pericles

At an avarge speed, would take 5 hrs! Via Galle road. Via Embilipitiya 4+ Hrs

MINIACE

Avg speed? Whats ur avg speed bro? 120? It took us more around 6 hours via Ratnapura-Embilipitya, counting a breakfast stop and stopped twice for speeding. :unsure: Don't ask.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it a "respectable" speed worthy of being copped for? :D

...pls dont say it was anythin under a 100 cuz that would be just shameful Peri :lol:

...pls dont say it was anythin under a 100 cuz that would be just shameful Peri :lol:

No, I was just puttering along looking for birds on the roadside (The feathered kind, FYI) and I was quite suprised to be pulled over. Like I said, don't ask. And it was Madz's Corolla, not mine.

No, I was just puttering along looking for birds on the roadside (The feathered kind, FYI) and I was quite suprised to be pulled over. Like I said, don't ask. And it was Madz's Corolla, not mine.

[OT]

hahha Bullshit! it was way back after we stopped at the lake to take pics !! :D ...btw It's a 1.8L Corolla Luxel...can go average speed 100+ without any prob. I'm sure u'd have noticed it on the way back to Colombo (when I drive :P)...so don’t blame on the Car dude.

Just tell him the speed which u got copped preveen :D ....If not Fuzzo will do the needful by tomm :)

Hey Madz, if u want tot start this topic, put urself in as the topic starter, it aint my topic. And I was being kind to ur car's suspension on that road. U'll notice ur in-built backseat speed warning didn't peep when I was driving ;)

And we can follow this on email, without inconviniencing all of AL with this.

Hey Madz, if u want tot start this topic, put urself in as the topic starter, it aint my topic. And I was being kind to ur car's suspension on that road. U'll notice ur in-built backseat speed warning didn't peep when I was driving ;)

:sarcastic_hand:

Edited by GihanFX

oooh dont worry - no inconvenience wut so ever machang :D

....we'd love to hear é details.... :lol:

...we're looking at a speed say 1 kmph above é limit arent we! :P

oh yeha machan we love to hear Details LOL

once Infront of queens cops stopped lots of vehicles for speeding then a guy saw cops and drove very slowly, around 10 to 15 KMPH then one cop gave him a ticket for Slow Driving and making Traffic

:D

The reason to create this thread was mainly to take off some of the OT posts which were in the other thread. In fact you ar the one who started this conversation in the other thread by making them curios about your speed :P

The reason to create this thread was mainly to take off some of the OT posts which were in the other thread. In fact you ar the one who started this conversation in the other thread by making them curios about your speed :P

I clearly said "don't ask". And as for the speed, IMO I wasn't speeding. I wasn't even driving fast.

And since I can't keep up with the sheer volume of posts Devinda has managed to put up in three days, I'm heading off to bed.

I clearly said "don't ask". And as for the speed, IMO I wasn't speeding. I wasn't even driving fast.

And since I can't keep up with the sheer volume of posts Devinda has managed to put up in three days, I'm heading off to bed.

wont push é envelope Peri :)

but as for é posts -c'mon - there's 3 of U'll moderating n only one of Moi :D

....enjoying my post exam break to é hilt - guaranteed that posting intensity will reduce to a more normal n acceptable level by mid next week....

apologies for any inconvenience caused to é mods :mellow:

Here is the other one :)

U will note that I am on my feet, ready and alert to capture the action. I can't help it if random females with come and foist themselves on my corner. I was the first guy there. It was only after that that sooo many ppl decided that was a good place to see what was happening. Including two race marshals. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but one of those females was Lakshika, who normally runs the mini event. She was cheering her bro.

Edited by Pericles