• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mighty Mini Concour's "d" Elegance 2007 Event

Maa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini what does "33 Sri" signify??

32- is diesel so does that mean that Mini-clubman (or is it a mini pickup? :unsure: ??) in orange is Diesel?? :huh:

Nope 33 Sri is the number given to Petrol commercial vehicles.

Sanjaya "little boy" Kuma's :lol: Cooper babe!

machan do you have any pics of a red car( good looking & with red & white interior ) from Concour's "d" Elegance, as the monte in lanka is suppose to be red

Edited by MRM

The most controversial category?? Sarath,s & Malinda's cars.

MINIACE

These are still the Concur's pics. What happened to ADSL power? NATO da? :lol:

And Mini, pls use the thumbnails machang. These full res stuff just cause the page load times to slow down, which I'm sure u'll appriciate as someone on dial up.

IPB Image

hi miniace where can i get a set of those alloys ? whts da rim size 12 or 13? n how much would it be the tyre cost n the rim cost.. even used i dont mind...runinig on low budget these days...cheeers... :alc::alc:

These are still the Concur's pics. What happened to ADSL power? NATO da? :lol:

And Mini, pls use the thumbnails machang. These full res stuff just cause the page load times to slow down, which I'm sure u'll appriciate as someone on dial up.

Yeah machan..thumbnails next time! About ADSL...the area and the location I live these days doesnt support top strenghth microwaves due interferences.Both SLT and Suntel inspected the location.Not even DialogTV :( .Now I bought an Indian Sat connection DishTV.

Another one!!!

IPB Image

many more to follow

MINIACE

The so claimed 'Monte Carlo edition' is in this picture. It's the 4th car from the left, maximise the picture and you can see the red & white seats...

Edited by madmax

The so claimed 'Monte Carlo edition' is in this picture. It's the 4th car from the left, maximise the picture and you can see the red & white seats...

A 10 sri ??? or 18 or 19 sri??? whatever it is that still cant be a Monte LE. :lol: No way :lol:

A 10 sri ??? or 18 or 19 sri??? whatever it is that still cant be a Monte LE. :lol: No way :lol:

but registrtion number wise it would fit if its a 18 or 19 - car cuz then it would fall into é 94 YOM bracket...but all other tid bits only u mini experts will be able to tell :)

it has jap alloys , wide wheel arches & over riders which didnt come with the monte

You'd be surprised to know that since the late 80s the alloys used on UK production Minis were Japanese JML wheels as well as the Denso Gauges and Meters in the 3-Meter Dashboards. I guess by then the Brits had finally figured out that the Japanese were way ahead of them in terms of Build Quality, Finish and Reliability.

When I bought my first set of UK imported alloys for my Mini back in 97 I was rather surprised to find that the wheels had the JML Logo on the inside.

You'd be surprised to know that since the late 80s the alloys used on UK production Minis were Japanese JML wheels as well as the Denso Gauges and Meters in the 3-Meter Dashboards. I guess by then the Brits had finally figured out that the Japanese were way ahead of them in terms of Build Quality, Finish and Reliability.

When I bought my first set of UK imported alloys for my Mini back in 97 I was rather surprised to find that the wheels had the JML Logo on the inside.

its such a shame that Land rover didnt figure this out n do é same! :(

Wow..some info here..will find out about this.Thanks for telling.But one thing I know that there are plenty of UK aftrmarket products which are Japs,but Rover factory stuff?? :unsure:

but registrtion number wise it would fit if its a 18 or 19 - car cuz then it would fall into é 94 YOM bracket...but all other tid bits only u mini experts will be able to tell :)

MRM is right there with the car details.But 94 and 19 is not maching hah :D ? thats a 10 sri I learned :lol:

One last thing about this Monte LE issue...no offence to the owner of the car...anyone can have a Monte body fitted to the existing body as a replacement and thats a different issue,but when it comes along with the wording "authentic/genuine",the regd matters a lot.

i never knew this .

thanks for the info bro

MRM is right there with the car details.But 94 and 19 is not maching hah :D ? thats a 10 sri I learned :lol:

One last thing about this Monte LE issue...no offence to the owner of the car...anyone can have a Monte body fitted to the existing body as a replacement and thats a different issue,but when it comes along with the wording "authentic/genuine",the regd matters a lot.

yes as you said miniace no offence to the owner, but the question was "2001 model Monte LE " with a 10Sri number

it has to be either a 2001 model normal car or a 1994 Monte, cant have both to gether , defentely if the chassic number is an old number it will defentely not fall as "authentic/genuine",