• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mighty Mini Concour's "d" Elegance 2007 Event

Maa

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff machan :) keep em commin :D

...but shame - only 3 new ones :( ...no Supercharged Copper S's there né? :huh:

Thanks will upload the rest soon!

About New minis...there were many...only three in the frame...Ameen's black beauty is supercharged..rest I dont know.

MINIACE

Thanks will upload the rest soon!

About New minis...there were many...only three in the frame...Ameen's black beauty is supercharged..rest I dont know.

MINIACE

Say mini, u know anything about this car?

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/p15600494.html

The black one was the only "S" at the meet I saw, making it only the 2nd S I've seen in SL.

Tho there was an old Cooper "S" badged car. Dunno if thatwas real or not. Max and I think it probably is.

i recall there being pics of a Cooper S on AL itself -WP KD-4545...

@Peri - if it had a bonnet scoop that may have been a bit of a give away , assuming he hasnt gone to é extent of switching it,if its a normal mini-posing as a S...

I said an old mini. Not one of the BMW ones.

appologies - i didnt quite notice é "old" bit :( & i dint notice é plates on é black car in é pics on this thread - i was reffering to a much older post...

also is there a possibility that é other Grey cooper S u've gotta shot of is Mr.Thampo's one? ...but then again i dont recall seeing so many stickers n bedges n red calliper covers n é like on it... :unsure:

also is there a possibility that é other Grey cooper S u've gotta shot of is Mr.Thampo's one? ...but then again i dont recall seeing so many stickers n bedges n red calliper covers n é like on it... :unsure:

The one I've got a shot of has a Works badge too, if u notice. Which is why I want to know if its genuine. Also, it was a long time ago. The last races held at Pannala. Nearly 2 years back.

Cool will do that.My biggest problem is uploading takes a painfully long period cos of my wireless dial up.

I will upload them for you. Just drop in the CD to my house today

i recall there being pics of a Cooper S on AL itself -WP KD-4545...

@Peri - if it had a bonnet scoop that may have been a bit of a give away , assuming he hasnt gone to é extent of switching it,if its a normal mini-posing as a S...

Thats nice isnt it?

according to the guys in the mighty mini club there is only one original BMW MINI Cooper S which is the black one that belongs to Namaz (KD-4545)

also referring to the earlier post by drift king the Mini moke that Namaz brought is actually Namaz's car now (and it is Richard's old car).

Edited by drake

according to the guys in the mighty mini club there is only one original BMW MINI Cooper S which is the black one that belongs to Namaz (KD-4545)

also referring to the earlier post by drift king the Mini moke that Namaz brought is actually Namaz's car now (and it is Richard's old car).

Hi Drake,

Im a fan of minis but knowledge is still building. Can you tell me why this car is special? Is it a engine or a body diffrence than other minis?

Well my knowledge on the MINI's are limited but from what i've seen there are both engine & body differences, the black cooper S has a 1.6 ltr supercharged engine with a small top mount intercooler and a dual exhaust. Also it has a 6 forward gearbox. I think the power output is 160bhp or 165bhp.

Body differences are mainly the hood scoop for the intercooler, the dash has a brush aluminum look to it, front bumper has a bigger air intake, less chrome, and 17 rims are standard.

Say mini, u know anything about this car?

http://preveenr.fotopic.net/p15600494.html

The black one was the only "S" at the meet I saw, making it only the 2nd S I've seen in SL.

Tho there was an old Cooper "S" badged car. Dunno if thatwas real or not. Max and I think it probably is.

Peri!

Thats Rohiths.He sold it late 2005.Now regd and owned by another Mini expert. ;) different color scheme and wheels too.

MINIACE

There are many new MINI coopers S in SL.I guess 4545 is Ameens if im not mistaken.Namaz has a black Cooper too.

IPB Image

NAMAZ'S

IPB Image

AMEEN'S