• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Ride Mazda 3 (zeem)

zeem35

Question

• Answers 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

didnt our man velocity have a ride jus like that? :D

blog-site - its all é same to non it guys like me :lol:

@Hola - hmmmm where have u been surfing at to get adware like that?naughty Hola! :P;)

Ado, im a good boy :( I saw that ad in zeem's blog-i swear

@Hola i only want a sports grill now :)

coz cant afford for the kit now ;)

u see dad will be sponsoring ne..

if i ask now bara bara thamai.. hehe

@Pila sure?? under powered :S

my friend does 120s lik eating candies :S

Machang take it slow. You just got your car. Do things one by one then you dont get bored with your car. For now its too early for anything to be modified.

@hola

hehe okies..

then i will wait abit..

i will get my insurance thing sorted out tomorrow i think.. will et u guyz kno ;)

thx for the support guyz ;)

Take it slow. When i got my Civic. I didnt even tint the windows till 3-5 months manily due to funds issues. Then i went for a CD player, then alloys (which was crappy),then TV & VCD player,Sub, then instaled a cold air inatke, then upgraded the alloys. All these happened like maybe 6months to 6 months which made the car more exciting day by day

@Pila sure?? under powered :S

my friend does 120s lik eating candies :S

I donno machan.. I checked the Wiki after being in one and felt that is was lagging.. I think if you drive it on a day to day basis it may feel quick.. until you get in something like a vtec.. thats when you feel the difference. But a manual box will help for sure. Whats your one?

I donno machan.. I checked the Wiki after being in one and felt that is was lagging.. I think if you drive it on a day to day basis it may feel quick.. until you get in something like a vtec.. thats when you feel the difference. But a manual box will help for sure. Whats your one?

Pila does Mazda 3 come with a roatary engine too?

how about a drag down greenpath with a non-cvt-auto-tranny honda city for starters :D

oh god, here we go. Why dont you call up Madz and change your nich into "DRAG-ADDICT". I told you to stay out of drags <_<

Zeem's 3 is a 1600cc machang-beware

oh god, here we go. Why dont you call up Madz and change your nich into "DRAG-ADDICT". I told you to stay out of drags <_<

Zeem's 3 is a 1600cc machang-beware

i am not concerned about the 100cc extra my biggest worry is his man tranny :( ... i wish i had a manual transmission, ma gear box just doesn't let me stay in the power band :action-smiley-060:

i am not concerned about the 100cc extra my biggest worry is his man tranny :( ... i wish i had a manual transmission, ma gear box just doesn't let me stay in the power band :action-smiley-060:

So why worry too long? Lets swap the tranny soon. Go for manual. But the thing is that you are reducing your car's market value. Otherwise why not seel yours and go for a VTEC used Civic? or even a maunal tarnny new City?

So why worry too long? Lets swap the tranny soon. Go for manual. But the thing is that you are reducing your car's market value. Otherwise why not seel yours and go for a VTEC used Civic? or even a maunal tarnny new City?

yeah machan dont swap - its jus not worth it - cuz i doubt someone who's gonna buy a 2nd hand city is gonna be looking at it as a "performance" car - so wut ever u spend is gonna be a loss in tems of mods - unless ur planning on running this for another 5 yrs + its not worth investing in something like that....

how about a drag down greenpath with a non-cvt-auto-tranny honda city for starters :D

on serious note - grow up Bro :mellow: have we learned nothing?! <_<:(

yeah machan dont swap - its jus not worth it - cuz i doubt someone who's gonna buy a 2nd hand city is gonna be looking at it as a "performance" car - so wut ever u spend is gonna be a loss in tems of mods - unless ur planning on running this for another 5 yrs + its not worth investing in something like that....

on serious note - grow up Bro :mellow: have we learned nothing?! <_<:(

i agree, thanks for assuring my advice. Swaping the gear box as Isuru always say will destroy the market value and even if Isuru got a buyer as soon as he see the manual swap he will reject it. The dash board indicators wil say it all

Man very few Standard Cars can come close to a City on our roads..... I remember this time where our 300- Manual City left a ministers Petrol Prado the rest of his defenders to eat our dust on Galle Road from Panadura to Moratuwa....... :D

Pila does Mazda 3 come with a roatary engine too?

Nope. Only the RX8/7 does as far as I know. Maybe the Miata? Dilan is the Guy for these things.

@PILA

mine is 1500c manual transmission :D

Way-ta-go Dude.. you'll be able to whoop some auto as*.. lol