• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

Hard core Tolkein fan? :D Feel the Evil? Or did u pick this up from where ever he did. Notice a lot of his wierd names seems to have roots in other languages.

Yea he was a Professor of Norse stuff and languages at Oxford, or thought sumthing like that. But yes, I am a hardcore Tolkien fan :D Of the books that is, not the movies. Don't much like all the mainstream stuff that goes on now.

Yea he was a Professor of Norse stuff and languages at Oxford, or thought sumthing like that. But yes, I am a hardcore Tolkien fan :D Of the books that is, not the movies. Don't much like all the mainstream stuff that goes on now.

Ditto. Books over the movies anyday. Even says that on my hi5 profile :D

what does Margoth mean?

Please, Morgoth:P Not margoth or margaret :D In laymans Morgoth was the original dark lord (in the Silmarillion), and Sauron, who is the bad guy in the movies, was originally one of his powerful servants in charge of his army. In brief :D

"Margoth".... LoL .... :D Ever watched 'Lord Of The Rings' Dilesh???

They mention Morgoth in LOTR movies? Where? I still didn't see the last one.

Does morgoth = Ugly, Slimey, Un brushed, Yucky, Gooey creature?! :D

No that was Gollum.

Please, Morgoth:P Not margoth or margaret :D In laymans Morgoth was the original dark lord (in the Silmarillion), and Sauron, who is the bad guy in the movies, was originally one of his powerful servants in charge of his army. In brief :D

i think u shud change ur avatar to sumthng sinister...

They mention Morgoth in LOTR movies? Where? I still didn't see the last one.

No that was Gollum.

I have only seen the extended version of the First :D But no I don't think they mention him there cos most of the people I know who like the movies don't know about Morgoth :D

I have only seen the extended version of the First :D But no I don't think they mention him there cos most of the people I know who like the movies don't know about Morgoth :D

He's not even mentioned much in the book. Couple of references. U have to read Silmarillion to find out the whole story. And I haven't read the whole thing. We had the hardcover version in the college library. Freaking HUGE.

i cant beleive i didnt see that coming... and i LOVED LOTR.

i think the sticky gooy morgoth is the head ORG? am i right?

What sticky gooey Morgoth :D Maybe you're talking about Gollum? But he wasn't an Orc, and there were various Orc chiefs. Morgoth was something like Sauron, only more way more powerful becos he was not a type of person who could be destroyed. He came along when Middle Earth was first formed. And that's all I have to say cos talking about LOTR in a car forum is weird for some reason :D Even though this is a whoring thread :D

i cant beleive i didnt see that coming... and i LOVED LOTR.

i think the sticky gooy morgoth is the head ORG? am i right?

I think u mean Orc. And no. Morgoth was not an Orc. Corrupted Eldar or Valar or summin? He doesn't appear in the movies or the book. In the book it's just refernces.

I think u mean Orc. And no. Morgoth was not an Orc. Corrupted Eldar or Valar or summin? He doesn't appear in the movies or the book. In the book it's just refernces.

Corrupted Valar. He's basically the satan of the beginning of LOTR, same parallels :D Now that really is all

*wanders off to find a LOTR forum :D *

Didn't Pila have rights on the Elvis theme? :P

This has nothing to do with Elvis. This is more like Randall 'Memphis' Raines (Gone in 60 Seconds).

I thought of 'Senna' but that would have been near blasphemy, so thought I'd go with fiction :P .

This has nothing to do with Elvis. This is more like Randall 'Memphis' Raines (Gone in 60 Seconds).

I thought of 'Senna' but that would have been near blasphemy, so thought I'd go with fiction :P .

Ah, k.

Hi praveen! just thought of say "WHATSUP?" he he he

That was .... not very lucid.

hey when someone changes their nicknamaes, how are we suposed to knwo who it is?

like this 'memphis'? he has over 100 posts, and i dont think i remember that avatar either...

MADZ, ideas on the same? :grinning-smiley-003:

Errrr... you dont need madz for that, a lil bit of CONCEPTUAL THINKING should do it...

1) click on the guys display name... you go to his profile

2) on the right hand side of the page you find menu reading "Profile Options"

3) Select the "... History of display name..." option and you d see that TYRELL is MEMPHIS :)

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ay-names&id=690